Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Custom Dragon Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
bumping :)
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
bumperito
bumperito
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@Hurricanesong @BloodyAngel12

Quite interesting, I may be coming back! And I'm pinging a friend, too.
@Hurricanesong @BloodyAngel12

Quite interesting, I may be coming back! And I'm pinging a friend, too.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricnesong great! :) Hope to be of service!

bump!
@Hurricnesong great! :) Hope to be of service!

bump!
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@MoonFlower interesting! id like a midnight~shadow/midnight~shadow/white (XXY would be best) shadow male , irishim / cryface / smoke, preferred breed is spiral but will look at other breeds! id really prefer not having to buy cryface / irishim gene or breed change scrolls. will consider arcane eyes as well. is that doable? :D the important thing would be the dragon colors + element + male! [img]http://i.gyazo.com/3891598fdde67032b310f2b04a8c7580.png[/img] here's what it'd ideally look like!
@MoonFlower

interesting! id like a midnight~shadow/midnight~shadow/white (XXY would be best) shadow male , irishim / cryface / smoke, preferred breed is spiral but will look at other breeds!
id really prefer not having to buy cryface / irishim gene or breed change scrolls.
will consider arcane eyes as well.
is that doable? :D the important thing would be the dragon colors + element + male!

3891598fdde67032b310f2b04a8c7580.png
here's what it'd ideally look like!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns I will look into this tomorrow or maybe even tonight right away for you! :) My sister's getting her diploma so I'll be gone for the most part of today :p But it is noted and expect to see a message in your inbox soon! :)
@tunapuns I will look into this tomorrow or maybe even tonight right away for you! :) My sister's getting her diploma so I'll be gone for the most part of today :p But it is noted and expect to see a message in your inbox soon! :)
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@Moonflower
This looks absolutely awesome! I would ask you for a derg, but I'm absolutely broke, and I don't know if you want me to pay for the dergs or not...
@Moonflower
This looks absolutely awesome! I would ask you for a derg, but I'm absolutely broke, and I don't know if you want me to pay for the dergs or not...
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
bump
bump
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6