Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Prism Glen} Bright/Rainbow/PORTAL BABS
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 174
@Pastelwerewolf

Sorry for the crazy late reply; accepting CR now! ;v;
@Pastelwerewolf

Sorry for the crazy late reply; accepting CR now! ;v;
Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png
@sidedish

I can hold the other for you, for sure! ;v; I didn't get any other requests for Milk, I'd love not to have to split them up! :'D If not, I understand! In the meantime, I'll send you the CR for OJ! ^u^
@sidedish

I can hold the other for you, for sure! ;v; I didn't get any other requests for Milk, I'd love not to have to split them up! :'D If not, I understand! In the meantime, I'll send you the CR for OJ! ^u^
@Vaelyn Just sent a CR for Peabody if that's alright.
@Vaelyn Just sent a CR for Peabody if that's alright.
WCkXZTU.png
@MayZippy

It's more than alright! I'll accept that now! :>
@MayZippy

It's more than alright! I'll accept that now! :>
@Vaelyn Okk! Thanks :'> I'll see if I can muster up enough for her later this week :0c (trying to expand my lair + hatching eggs aaghh) &&Ohh! Just wanted to double check... t-there's a 5k discount for being on the general pinglist, right...? ;7; I-I'm on the general pinglist ' v')/
@Vaelyn Okk! Thanks :'> I'll see if I can muster up enough for her later this week :0c (trying to expand my lair + hatching eggs aaghh) &&Ohh! Just wanted to double check... t-there's a 5k discount for being on the general pinglist, right...? ;7; I-I'm on the general pinglist ' v')/
@sidedish

Ah, thank you for the reminder. :') I resent a new CR with the 5k off factored in!
@sidedish

Ah, thank you for the reminder. :') I resent a new CR with the 5k off factored in!
@Vaelyn Sorry about the trouble ; 7; &&thanks so much!!
@Vaelyn Sorry about the trouble ; 7; &&thanks so much!!
@sidedish

It was really no trouble, I just never remember to check who's where. ;v; Thanks for taking OJ home! Hopefully her sister will go home with you too. :'3
@sidedish

It was really no trouble, I just never remember to check who's where. ;v; Thanks for taking OJ home! Hopefully her sister will go home with you too. :'3
@Vaelyn Ahaahhaa I'm backk TT 7TT)/!! I really want the sisters to be together so ... //holds off other stuffs so I can have them both in my lair together > u<)/ could you send the CR my way please, thank you~ &&also! I just saw that lores can be requested 0 v0)! Can I request for both Milk & OJ please?? Would like to know their personalities and family background, something simple is fine :D And if you don't have time right now, it's okay ' v')/ whenever is fine~ but ohhh... I hope you won't mind if I end up tweaking some details of their bios..? But if that's a problem, please let me know ~~ &&oohh, vocation would be cool to know too :) thank you!!
@Vaelyn Ahaahhaa I'm backk TT 7TT)/!! I really want the sisters to be together so ... //holds off other stuffs so I can have them both in my lair together > u<)/ could you send the CR my way please, thank you~ &&also! I just saw that lores can be requested 0 v0)! Can I request for both Milk & OJ please?? Would like to know their personalities and family background, something simple is fine :D And if you don't have time right now, it's okay ' v')/ whenever is fine~ but ohhh... I hope you won't mind if I end up tweaking some details of their bios..? But if that's a problem, please let me know ~~ &&oohh, vocation would be cool to know too :) thank you!!
@Vaelyn it says that there was a nest of stained glass faes the 19th, have they all been sold already?
@Vaelyn it says that there was a nest of stained glass faes the 19th, have they all been sold already?
this is not a forum signature
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 174