Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Three Musketeers - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1150604/][img]http://i.imgur.com/05sTyFq.png[/img][/url][/center]
05sTyFq.png
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@FireflyRhapsody Added you new banner ^^

@FunwithaPorpoise
I would say 25k.. Let me know if you want to be on the ping list ^^
@FireflyRhapsody Added you new banner ^^

@FunwithaPorpoise
I would say 25k.. Let me know if you want to be on the ping list ^^
aa_by_goldenwynter1-dclr9c7.png
@AshenClaw: Add me to the list for Nightshade please! I'd prefer a Spiral with Underbelly. Ice or Light eyes are fine with me.

@Goldlake: Add me to the list for Regal Crown please! I'd like an Imperial with Smoke if possible, but I'd probably take a Skydancer for 20k. Also, how much are you looking for for babies from Shooting Stars? Golden Statue?
@AshenClaw: Add me to the list for Nightshade please! I'd prefer a Spiral with Underbelly. Ice or Light eyes are fine with me.

@Goldlake: Add me to the list for Regal Crown please! I'd like an Imperial with Smoke if possible, but I'd probably take a Skydancer for 20k. Also, how much are you looking for for babies from Shooting Stars? Golden Statue?
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise I actually have a nest of Plague eyed Aurora Borealis ready to hatch ( No room in my lair X_x) but if your happy to wait I'll make them with light eyes as soon as there RTB again. I'll be looking around 25kt with any eye colour <3
@FunwithaPorpoise I actually have a nest of Plague eyed Aurora Borealis ready to hatch ( No room in my lair X_x) but if your happy to wait I'll make them with light eyes as soon as there RTB again. I'll be looking around 25kt with any eye colour <3
@FunwithaPorpoise

Not a problem, you've been added. ^_^
@FunwithaPorpoise

Not a problem, you've been added. ^_^
8zjh9u.png
@Xagrathia: Are you OK with 20k for a baby? If you are, I'd like to take a look at this nest's babies from the pair before deciding whether I want a baby with Light eyes.
@Xagrathia: Are you OK with 20k for a baby? If you are, I'd like to take a look at this nest's babies from the pair before deciding whether I want a baby with Light eyes.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@AshenClaw: Thank you!

@Xagrathia: Thank you! I feel your pain. I often (like right now) don't have enough lair space to hatch my nests XD
@AshenClaw: Thank you!

@Xagrathia: Thank you! I feel your pain. I often (like right now) don't have enough lair space to hatch my nests XD
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
+-+-+-+- Affiliate Bump! -+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+- Affiliate Bump! -+-+-+-+
[img]http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/mehghost/Dragon/coke10_zpscae3z76h.png[/img]
coke10_zpscae3z76h.png
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
windchime_hatchery_afiiliate_bump_by_greeneyesandglasses-d91sj7d.png
windchime_hatchery_afiiliate_bump_by_greeneyesandglasses-d91sj7d.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26