Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PLIGHT RISING HATCHERY
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43
@Reysies Keep me on the ping list, although I'm also interested in potentially buying this one. :)
@Reysies Keep me on the ping list, although I'm also interested in potentially buying this one. :)
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Reysies

Thanks, I appreciate it!
@Reysies

Thanks, I appreciate it!
6hjICid.png
@MakoStorm
Glim hatchlings from his parents are 50k c:

@kittendew
I'll keep you on the list, and let you know if he becomes available again~
@MakoStorm
Glim hatchlings from his parents are 50k c:

@kittendew
I'll keep you on the list, and let you know if he becomes available again~
@Pendragons
I'll take the violet male for 20kT. Tempted to take the female as well, but I need to see if I have a good mate for her.

I'd like to stay on the ping list too.
@Pendragons
I'll take the violet male for 20kT. Tempted to take the female as well, but I need to see if I have a good mate for her.

I'd like to stay on the ping list too.
Art by Drytil
@Reysies Would it be alright to give half now and another 25k within the next day or two? I'm a bit short on funds and it's been hard finding time to play lately.
@Reysies Would it be alright to give half now and another 25k within the next day or two? I'm a bit short on funds and it's been hard finding time to play lately.
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@MakoStorm
Sure, not a problem :3 If you want to PM me the initial 25k, I'll set up a CR for the remainder that you can accept whenever you're ready ^^
@MakoStorm
Sure, not a problem :3 If you want to PM me the initial 25k, I'll set up a CR for the remainder that you can accept whenever you're ready ^^
@Reysies I actually got all 50k! Ill send a crossroads
@Reysies I actually got all 50k! Ill send a crossroads
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@GryphonSong @swampwitch111 Another glimmer hatchling from Chill Setter Squad! This boy's an attractive obs/gold/gold too, and you can bet I'd be keeping him if he was a female. But he's up for grabs for 60k! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15995588][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159956/15995588_350.png[/img][/url] (his coal/gold/ivory circuit sister is up for grabs as well, though I'm pretty sure you're both just interested in the glimmer portion of hatchlings XD)
@GryphonSong @swampwitch111
Another glimmer hatchling from Chill Setter Squad! This boy's an attractive obs/gold/gold too, and you can bet I'd be keeping him if he was a female. But he's up for grabs for 60k!
15995588_350.png

(his coal/gold/ivory circuit sister is up for grabs as well, though I'm pretty sure you're both just interested in the glimmer portion of hatchlings XD)
@Reysies I'll take him. :)
@Reysies I'll take him. :)
@GryphonSong
I figured he wouldn't have a difficult time getting a home c: I'll send the CR in just a moment!
@GryphonSong
I figured he wouldn't have a difficult time getting a home c: I'll send the CR in just a moment!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43