Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Anniversary Hatch Party {IC in progress}
1 2 3 4 5
@Niharike really interested in the double tomato c:
@Niharike really interested in the double tomato c:
Tomato/Tomato/White possibly interested : 3 @Niharike
Tomato/Tomato/White possibly interested : 3 @Niharike
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Trapeze adding you now
@Trapeze adding you now
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Cyrya adding you now
@Cyrya adding you now
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

I'd like to be pinged for the Tomato/Tomato/White bab, and the Azure/Caribbean/Ice bab as well!!! Thank you so so much!

edit: forgot to mention, id love to be pinged for Emerald/Soil/Green boy as well, he's a cutie!!! thank you!
@Niharike

I'd like to be pinged for the Tomato/Tomato/White bab, and the Azure/Caribbean/Ice bab as well!!! Thank you so so much!

edit: forgot to mention, id love to be pinged for Emerald/Soil/Green boy as well, he's a cutie!!! thank you!
@Asphyxia sure added you to all three ^^
@Asphyxia sure added you to all three ^^
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike
Lovely hatches! I'm interested in the Gold/Caribbean/Platinum female Mirror! She will make a fantastic Egyptian dragon. :>
@Niharike
Lovely hatches! I'm interested in the Gold/Caribbean/Platinum female Mirror! She will make a fantastic Egyptian dragon. :>
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon adding you XD
@Lexreon adding you XD
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike
I'm not usually into gen ones, but could I get a ping for the coal/shadow/red if you decide to sell?
@Niharike
I'm not usually into gen ones, but could I get a ping for the coal/shadow/red if you decide to sell?
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded i will be selling that one for sure ^_^
@Stormblooded i will be selling that one for sure ^_^
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4 5