Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
@SashaTheSheWolf

Please add me to the pinglist to that last Imp pair for any male imps qvq
@SashaTheSheWolf

Please add me to the pinglist to that last Imp pair for any male imps qvq
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
Both added!
Both added!
Fen | They/them
Updates: Re-did original banners!

Next Step: Re-doing pairs banners!
Updates: Re-did original banners!

Next Step: Re-doing pairs banners!
Fen | They/them
Updates: Fixed Banners!

Added Affiliates!
Updates: Fixed Banners!

Added Affiliates!
Fen | They/them
@SashaTheSheWolf Yees? What you are pinging me for..? I'm guessing its beacuse some pair hatched, but I\d be glad if there was info about it in the post you ping me in. :3
@SashaTheSheWolf Yees? What you are pinging me for..? I'm guessing its beacuse some pair hatched, but I\d be glad if there was info about it in the post you ping me in. :3
giRiYE5.png
@Malokia - Sand Box has had three babies, 2 Fae, 1 Skydancer, 1 Male, 2 Female.
@Malokia - Sand Box has had three babies, 2 Fae, 1 Skydancer, 1 Male, 2 Female.
Fen | They/them
@Malokia - Selling the Crystal Critters pair, if you're interested.
@Malokia - Selling the Crystal Critters pair, if you're interested.
Fen | They/them
@SashaTheSheWolf Nah, thanks, not interested. :)
@SashaTheSheWolf Nah, thanks, not interested. :)
giRiYE5.png
@SashaTheSheWolf about your IC for the level 25 girl - i think 400k as a SB would be too high maybe? i've sold a handful of 25's (never through an auction though) and usually price them at 350k or 425k if they're a popular color/gene combo, like triple cryface, or if i spent a pretty penny buying them and want to make sure i get my money back from it. (:

i'm not an expert at all, but if you were looking to sell her, i'd aim more towards 350k -ish auto buy maybe? just my two cents (:

-scurries back to coli-
@SashaTheSheWolf about your IC for the level 25 girl - i think 400k as a SB would be too high maybe? i've sold a handful of 25's (never through an auction though) and usually price them at 350k or 425k if they're a popular color/gene combo, like triple cryface, or if i spent a pretty penny buying them and want to make sure i get my money back from it. (:

i'm not an expert at all, but if you were looking to sell her, i'd aim more towards 350k -ish auto buy maybe? just my two cents (:

-scurries back to coli-
@jess32247 - Oh alright, I'll keep that in mind. I'll look through the sales and try and find some more auctions for Level 25's to compare with. Thanks.
@jess32247 - Oh alright, I'll keep that in mind. I'll look through the sales and try and find some more auctions for Level 25's to compare with. Thanks.
Fen | They/them
1 2 3 4