Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies
1 2 3 4
@sarrcho00 Yes, you may! I just wanted to make sure that little dear went to a great home. I'll send the trade over in just a minute. Welcome to FR! c:

@sarrcho00 Yes, you may! I just wanted to make sure that little dear went to a great home. I'll send the trade over in just a minute. Welcome to FR! c:

tumblr_inline_ngvallkXNw1qmu9vp.png
@Vrajna Yes, he is! I'll send the trade in a minute. Welcome to FR!
@Vrajna Yes, he is! I'll send the trade in a minute. Welcome to FR!
@strangebird
Thank you! Can't wait until he can breed xD
@strangebird
Thank you! Can't wait until he can breed xD
@strangebird

Thank you! :D
@strangebird

Thank you! :D
@sarrcho00 Oh, definitely! His light tert would look excellent on some dark colored babes. <3 Enjoy your new dragon, and let me know if you'd like me to breed any of the dragons in my lair.
@sarrcho00 Oh, definitely! His light tert would look excellent on some dark colored babes. <3 Enjoy your new dragon, and let me know if you'd like me to breed any of the dragons in my lair.
Hello there @strangebird c:
Can I have Claricia and a scrolling name too?
Thank you so much.
Hello there @strangebird c:
Can I have Claricia and a scrolling name too?
Thank you so much.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina I'm sorry, but Claricia has already been taken by somebody else. Would you be interested in reserving a breeding pair from my lair or taking the remaining dragon? You'd have first pick of offspring.
@Irarina I'm sorry, but Claricia has already been taken by somebody else. Would you be interested in reserving a breeding pair from my lair or taking the remaining dragon? You'd have first pick of offspring.
@strangebird Oh no problems c: I am interested with Mirach and Chara pairing.
@strangebird Oh no problems c: I am interested with Mirach and Chara pairing.
@Irarina Sure! You have checked out their offspring predictions in the scrying workshop, correct? I just want to make sure you get what you're hoping for with that pair. :)
@Irarina Sure! You have checked out their offspring predictions in the scrying workshop, correct? I just want to make sure you get what you're hoping for with that pair. :)
@strangebird yep I do. Thanks again!
@strangebird yep I do. Thanks again!
1 2 3 4