Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons to good home! ALL GONE
1 2 3 4
Im a newbie,and i would love if i could have the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a newbie,and i would love if i could have the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@cookie20909 I'll send her right over!

@whyaa2 Sending him now~

@tidalfoam Sending him over!

@qwas29500 I'll send her~
@cookie20909 I'll send her right over!

@whyaa2 Sending him now~

@tidalfoam Sending him over!

@qwas29500 I'll send her~
ngipcID.png
Hello may I have the last baby please? The Forest/Jade/Azure Imp Male @CrownedCalibre
Hello may I have the last baby please? The Forest/Jade/Azure Imp Male @CrownedCalibre
tumblr_ng5k5pAVdY1rm9ztto1_250.png
oh, it says the trade request can't be processed :o
oh, it says the trade request can't be processed :o
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
The trade request says it can't be processed for mine either :o
The trade request says it can't be processed for mine either :o
ddc4f9d59a8483e4b4bfe84bf21da44edb164bbf_hq.gif
im a newbie,and i was wondering if i could have the first one?
im a newbie,and i was wondering if i could have the first one?
It wouldn't let me have him. I have enough space,and it has no skin right?
It wouldn't let me have him. I have enough space,and it has no skin right?
@CrownedCalibre
do you by any chance have any females? im in need of females. i have multiple males and one female. mind helping me out?
@CrownedCalibre
do you by any chance have any females? im in need of females. i have multiple males and one female. mind helping me out?
I am a newbie,and I was wondering if I could have the last one. Thanks!
I am a newbie,and I was wondering if I could have the last one. Thanks!
@cookie20909 @whyaa2 @tidalfoam @qwas29500Sorry! I had them on the AH and forgot to take them down. :* If you resend the CR it should work just fine! @maxzinus Well, I have this girl [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140697/14069681_350.png[/img] But I was looking to keep her. I'm willing to sell her to you, but not give her away for free. @mommy123 Sorry, it got snagged already!
@cookie20909 @whyaa2 @tidalfoam @qwas29500Sorry! I had them on the AH and forgot to take them down. :* If you resend the CR it should work just fine!

@maxzinus Well, I have this girl 14069681_350.png But I was looking to keep her. I'm willing to sell her to you, but not give her away for free.

@mommy123 Sorry, it got snagged already!
ngipcID.png
1 2 3 4