Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Pride Hatchery! Aro & Ace babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@chazzertin Thank you so much! That's a very kind offer, I'll let you know if I need one! :)

@Endfall of course, no problem at all! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
@chazzertin Thank you so much! That's a very kind offer, I'll let you know if I need one! :)

@Endfall of course, no problem at all! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
fOZNVd5.png
Bump
Bump
fOZNVd5.png
@kittenkid If you guys get another ace nest with different species or aro dragons, would you give me a ping? Also I can probably spare a nest now and then as well, if you need.
@kittenkid If you guys get another ace nest with different species or aro dragons, would you give me a ping? Also I can probably spare a nest now and then as well, if you need.
@EnsanguinedBirdy sure, of course :) thanks!
@EnsanguinedBirdy sure, of course :) thanks!
fOZNVd5.png
@kittenkid Can I get a ping for any irishim pan dragons that happen to hatch out?
@kittenkid Can I get a ping for any irishim pan dragons that happen to hatch out?
poof | they or xe/xem | fr +3
my username is PoofinBurd, not PoofunBurd or PoofinBird!
ATTN: Dragon Swappers
@PoofinBurd yeah of course! There might be a bit of a wait because they just hatched a nest but I'll definitely ping you when they next breed :)
@PoofinBurd yeah of course! There might be a bit of a wait because they just hatched a nest but I'll definitely ping you when they next breed :)
fOZNVd5.png
@transphinx

self-pinging me to return here as soon as I can
@transphinx

self-pinging me to return here as soon as I can
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/transphinx/
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
Willing to negotiate on prices on any dragon currently for sale, I need to sell them!
Willing to negotiate on prices on any dragon currently for sale, I need to sell them!
fOZNVd5.png
@kittenkid

Sorry, I'm a newbie and very bad at understanding lots of text so if you've already said things that I've missed I'm awfully sorry <3

but could I possibly be pinged when there's a trans Imperial, an Asexual Snapper and an Aromantic anything? thank you very much sorry again if you've already got those on sale and I've just missed them <3
@kittenkid

Sorry, I'm a newbie and very bad at understanding lots of text so if you've already said things that I've missed I'm awfully sorry <3

but could I possibly be pinged when there's a trans Imperial, an Asexual Snapper and an Aromantic anything? thank you very much sorry again if you've already got those on sale and I've just missed them <3
hotdad1.png tumblr_inline_nrsjqwWNSD1tz1qvg_500.jpg
@AceofGreg Hey no worries, I know it's really confusing at first! I currently have this Imperial with the trans colours for 16kT for newbies (although I can go lower if you don't have enough money!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14149150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141492/14149150_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'll put you on the asexual and aromantic pinglists for sure :) <3
@AceofGreg

Hey no worries, I know it's really confusing at first!

I currently have this Imperial with the trans colours for 16kT for newbies (although I can go lower if you don't have enough money!)

14149150_350.png

And I'll put you on the asexual and aromantic pinglists for sure :) <3
fOZNVd5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21