Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2 Males - Mirrors (Blueish)
@mewhaku Thank you! Now I need to find another male Fea with the proper color scheme.
@mewhaku Thank you! Now I need to find another male Fea with the proper color scheme.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." -Albert Schweitzer
I hope I'm not too late or anything, but I'm interested in your Tundra..

I'll offer up the 30k for her(or to 35k if need be).

Unless you really do want to keep her.
I hope I'm not too late or anything, but I'm interested in your Tundra..

I'll offer up the 30k for her(or to 35k if need be).

Unless you really do want to keep her.
@Alphametics - I'd have her auto-bought with 35k. I'm actually thinking of keeping my male Stonewash Mirror now, haha. Is 35k acceptable for an automatic buy?
@Alphametics - I'd have her auto-bought with 35k. I'm actually thinking of keeping my male Stonewash Mirror now, haha. Is 35k acceptable for an automatic buy?
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
[quote name="mewhaku" date="2013-06-24 08:59:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=1&id=146028#146966"]@Alphametics - I'd have her auto-bought with 35k. I'm actually thinking of keeping my male Stonewash Mirror now, haha. Is 35k acceptable for an automatic buy?[/quote] It's certainly fine with me.

It's certainly fine with me.
@Alphametrics - ok, I'm not sure exactly how to gift a dragon in exchange for money though. Do we use the crossroads? If so send me a request. =)
@Alphametrics - ok, I'm not sure exactly how to gift a dragon in exchange for money though. Do we use the crossroads? If so send me a request. =)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku

Wonderful! Thank you.
Yeah, the crossroads allow treasure-dragon exchanges. c:
@Mewhaku

Wonderful! Thank you.
Yeah, the crossroads allow treasure-dragon exchanges. c:
@Alphametics - No problem! This was my first time selling over the Crossroads, so thanks!

My internet is pretty crud today, so apologies for the slowness. Now I'm a tad closer to maker my custom male Tundra a Pearlcatcher!
@Alphametics - No problem! This was my first time selling over the Crossroads, so thanks!

My internet is pretty crud today, so apologies for the slowness. Now I'm a tad closer to maker my custom male Tundra a Pearlcatcher!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku

Don't worry about it in the least, internet will be internet.

Good luck getting your Pearlcatcher!
@Mewhaku

Don't worry about it in the least, internet will be internet.

Good luck getting your Pearlcatcher!
@Alphametics - What are your plans for the Tundra female you just bought if you don't mind me asking? I always love hearing about peoples breeding plans!
@Alphametics - What are your plans for the Tundra female you just bought if you don't mind me asking? I always love hearing about peoples breeding plans!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku

Well darn, sorry I didn't see you question sooner.
Well, so far, I was thinking of breeding her with a Mirror hatchling that I've got whose main genes are lighter colours. I feel like they'd(hopefully) look very nice mixed. :D
@Mewhaku

Well darn, sorry I didn't see you question sooner.
Well, so far, I was thinking of breeding her with a Mirror hatchling that I've got whose main genes are lighter colours. I feel like they'd(hopefully) look very nice mixed. :D