Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mix n match hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jzidfp.png
jzidfp.png
i4qoruH.png
- - - BUMP - - -
- - - BUMP - - -
up
up
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon could I get a ping once Hermes and Venus hatch? (I can't really tell you what color ranges I want as I want blue-green(ish) skydancers with circuits and possibly similar colored nocturnes with circuits --it depends on the scrying workshop really and gender and stuff but I'd like a chance at their hatchlings) I'll be honest there are several dragons I might want a match for so I can't say anything besides let the scrying workshop decide.

(actually could I get pinged for all circuit hatchlings in the future?)

(save me from the AH rubesdragon, that way lies too many impulse purchases that aren't what I was looking for in the first place)
@rubesdragon could I get a ping once Hermes and Venus hatch? (I can't really tell you what color ranges I want as I want blue-green(ish) skydancers with circuits and possibly similar colored nocturnes with circuits --it depends on the scrying workshop really and gender and stuff but I'd like a chance at their hatchlings) I'll be honest there are several dragons I might want a match for so I can't say anything besides let the scrying workshop decide.

(actually could I get pinged for all circuit hatchlings in the future?)

(save me from the AH rubesdragon, that way lies too many impulse purchases that aren't what I was looking for in the first place)
@jbapple heh of course :D theyre due to hatch tomorrow! ^-^
@jbapple heh of course :D theyre due to hatch tomorrow! ^-^
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
jzidfp.png
jzidfp.png
i4qoruH.png
@aetherdraught
@annadandelion
@jbapple

new circuit SD boys!!!!
@aetherdraught
@annadandelion
@jbapple

new circuit SD boys!!!!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon unfortunately these SD are not quite what I'm looking for. (the IriShimCircuit is too close in primary color to my female SD, the coal/pink/pink is very pink, basically the scrying workshop didn't awe me enough to purchase one of these)

keep me on the pinglist and add me to your general pinglist for new births (I don't want you to feel like you have to keep rebreeding Hermes and Venus, you can breed anything you find interesting and I'd give it a look).
@rubesdragon unfortunately these SD are not quite what I'm looking for. (the IriShimCircuit is too close in primary color to my female SD, the coal/pink/pink is very pink, basically the scrying workshop didn't awe me enough to purchase one of these)

keep me on the pinglist and add me to your general pinglist for new births (I don't want you to feel like you have to keep rebreeding Hermes and Venus, you can breed anything you find interesting and I'd give it a look).
@jbappple alright, no worries! c': i love SDs so i dont mind breeding loads of pairs :') if you see two dergs that you might want to be bred though, feel free to request a pair!
@jbappple alright, no worries! c': i love SDs so i dont mind breeding loads of pairs :') if you see two dergs that you might want to be bred though, feel free to request a pair!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
boopdedoo
boopdedoo
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png