Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@JuniperBreeze85

are you asking for the triple aqua male imperial I don't have any red imperial.

@Omanyte

10k would be perfect. You can send me a CR if you would like :)
@JuniperBreeze85

are you asking for the triple aqua male imperial I don't have any red imperial.

@Omanyte

10k would be perfect. You can send me a CR if you would like :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@oshawott
Yes I meant the triple aqua male Imperial
@oshawott
Yes I meant the triple aqua male Imperial
@JuniperBreeze85

ok would 10k be alright
@JuniperBreeze85

ok would 10k be alright
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott
I sent you the exchange at the crossroads
@Oshawott
I sent you the exchange at the crossroads
@JuniperBreeze85

ok Thank you :) im glad he's going to a good home :D
@JuniperBreeze85

ok Thank you :) im glad he's going to a good home :D
@oshawott Can I give you 10k for the unnamed male coatl on the first page top row?
@oshawott Can I give you 10k for the unnamed male coatl on the first page top row?
vcxNMEJ.png
@Oshawott
could i buy Clarence (#8665347) for 10kT?
@Oshawott
could i buy Clarence (#8665347) for 10kT?
HenRhandir (Wandering Child hatchery)
@brittanysdesigns@Krystallos

Yes of course send me a CR :D thank you guys :)
@brittanysdesigns@Krystallos

Yes of course send me a CR :D thank you guys :)
@brittanysdesigns

Oh im sorry I must of read what you posted wrong. I thought you meant my aqua male sorry about that. That guys isn't for sale. Sorry for the confusion
@brittanysdesigns

Oh im sorry I must of read what you posted wrong. I thought you meant my aqua male sorry about that. That guys isn't for sale. Sorry for the confusion
@Oshawott
sent :)
@Oshawott
sent :)
HenRhandir (Wandering Child hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5 6