Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Draco Sales: Lore dragons, trees, + more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dracotorix

Hello! Do you know if your tree pairs'll produce babs with new colors when the wheel come out?
@Dracotorix

Hello! Do you know if your tree pairs'll produce babs with new colors when the wheel come out?
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@barkscales Removed!

@claytondog Looking at the new colorwheel and the tree pairs I have (some of which may not have breeding cards but you can still get pings), these are the new colors they'll be able to produce:

Cernunnos & Lindenshield will have a chance for camo or algae tert

Hawthorn & Aronia will have a chance for shamrock secondary and taupe-driftwood-latte-dirt-clay-sable-umber-hickory-tarnish-ginger tert

Woodling & Changeling will have a chance for hickory-tarnish-ginger primary and hunter secondary

Ellesmera & Spruce will have a chance for shamrock-hunter-camo-algae secondary and hunter-shamrock tert

Artemis & Pan will have a chance for hickory-tarnish-ginger primary, camo-algae secondary, and tan-taupe tertiary

Salix & Mielikki will have a chance for shamrock-hunter-camo-algae secondary

Redwood & Kousa will have a chance for ginger-tarnish-hickory primary and hunter secondary
@barkscales Removed!

@claytondog Looking at the new colorwheel and the tree pairs I have (some of which may not have breeding cards but you can still get pings), these are the new colors they'll be able to produce:

Cernunnos & Lindenshield will have a chance for camo or algae tert

Hawthorn & Aronia will have a chance for shamrock secondary and taupe-driftwood-latte-dirt-clay-sable-umber-hickory-tarnish-ginger tert

Woodling & Changeling will have a chance for hickory-tarnish-ginger primary and hunter secondary

Ellesmera & Spruce will have a chance for shamrock-hunter-camo-algae secondary and hunter-shamrock tert

Artemis & Pan will have a chance for hickory-tarnish-ginger primary, camo-algae secondary, and tan-taupe tertiary

Salix & Mielikki will have a chance for shamrock-hunter-camo-algae secondary

Redwood & Kousa will have a chance for ginger-tarnish-hickory primary and hunter secondary
@Dracotorix

Ooh! Then, would you please put me on any pinglists you have for tree babies? 'v'
@Dracotorix

Ooh! Then, would you please put me on any pinglists you have for tree babies? 'v'
@claytondog Sure! Do you want to be pinged only for dragons with new colors?
@claytondog Sure! Do you want to be pinged only for dragons with new colors?
@Dracotorix

You can ping me for all dragons. I really like trees. 'v'
@Dracotorix

You can ping me for all dragons. I really like trees. 'v'
^
^
@Dracotorix

Is the Guardian girl (#23847490) still available? If she is, please send a CR!
@Dracotorix

Is the Guardian girl (#23847490) still available? If she is, please send a CR!

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013

CR sent!
@lunaris1013

CR sent!
@Dracotorix
Edit: Sorry about the ping!
@Dracotorix
Edit: Sorry about the ping!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Dracotorix

Ooh those wildclaws are lovely! Sending a CR for one c:
@Dracotorix

Ooh those wildclaws are lovely! Sending a CR for one c:
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10