Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hallowed Haven Hatchery (closing)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Syndrrin Mind pinging me for Shadow Sneak and Dream Demons? I'm not really sure what I'm looking for just yet, but I love the pairs~
@Syndrrin Mind pinging me for Shadow Sneak and Dream Demons? I'm not really sure what I'm looking for just yet, but I love the pairs~
GRmuABI.png
@syndrrin oh no they're all gone already!! i was wondering if there's a possibility that if you get a female with a lavender secondary you could reserve it for me? i'm willing to pay a fee for that if necessary. do ping me even if you don't get one because there's still a chance i'll love a different combo but gosh i just really want one that looks like the mom :00
@syndrrin oh no they're all gone already!! i was wondering if there's a possibility that if you get a female with a lavender secondary you could reserve it for me? i'm willing to pay a fee for that if necessary. do ping me even if you don't get one because there's still a chance i'll love a different combo but gosh i just really want one that looks like the mom :00
@syndrrin can i get on the general pinglist? I love all your pairings!
@syndrrin can i get on the general pinglist? I love all your pairings!
03M0M3J75.png ornament5-sw-amp.png MUYNhfy.png
GUa9lQd.png
tqGkHih.png
UeSE1vI.png
iJZWqi6.png
nature.gif

@ChibiHearts249 Done! I can also put you on my general pinglist so you can sample my other pairs as they hatch if you want?

@Kayle of course! These two just never give me a break when it comes to pure pastels, honestly, but I'll do what I can and see if I can get them to work with me.

@momkanaya of course! I have a few at the back of my lair from my last clutch if you're curious!

@ChibiHearts249 Done! I can also put you on my general pinglist so you can sample my other pairs as they hatch if you want?

@Kayle of course! These two just never give me a break when it comes to pure pastels, honestly, but I'll do what I can and see if I can get them to work with me.

@momkanaya of course! I have a few at the back of my lair from my last clutch if you're curious!

@VictorF @VictoriaS @momkanaya @Skyggewitch
@Kayle @Kansasboys @Maebirb @SpookyBat @Artorias @Creepykitty @Chibihearts249
@Ukiiro7 @Wesleydog @SmilingScorpio

28j8i9v.jpg

Hello all! Just giving everyone the heads upon a new pair I'm introducing to the hatchery! They're currently on a nest of three eggs will be hatching in two days so first come first serve if anyone is interested.

@VictorF @VictoriaS @momkanaya @Skyggewitch
@Kayle @Kansasboys @Maebirb @SpookyBat @Artorias @Creepykitty @Chibihearts249
@Ukiiro7 @Wesleydog @SmilingScorpio

28j8i9v.jpg

Hello all! Just giving everyone the heads upon a new pair I'm introducing to the hatchery! They're currently on a nest of three eggs will be hatching in two days so first come first serve if anyone is interested.

@Syndrrin oohh, could you ping me if they make a purple range secondary/okapi tertiary baby? C:
@Syndrrin oohh, could you ping me if they make a purple range secondary/okapi tertiary baby? C:
733EAYl.png
@Syndrrin Please ping me when their hatchlings are born! :)
@Syndrrin Please ping me when their hatchlings are born! :)
@syndrrin
Oooh I'd love to know when their babies are born!!!
@syndrrin
Oooh I'd love to know when their babies are born!!!
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@syndrrin ping me for any babies with smoke!!
@syndrrin ping me for any babies with smoke!!

@Syndrrin Can I be on the ping list for Pastel Phantoms? Thank you :D ~

@Syndrrin Can I be on the ping list for Pastel Phantoms? Thank you :D ~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12