Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free LGBT pride themed dragons!
1 2 3
@mechanicalriddle

Awesome theme. Could I have the transgender pride imperial male or the asexual pride imperial female please?
Thank you!
@mechanicalriddle

Awesome theme. Could I have the transgender pride imperial male or the asexual pride imperial female please?
Thank you!
@ManyWings heck, you can have 'em both! i'll send you a crossroads requests for both, but if you only want one you can cancel the one you don't want.
@ManyWings heck, you can have 'em both! i'll send you a crossroads requests for both, but if you only want one you can cancel the one you don't want.
tumblr_npb0l0h31H1tgsmzho1_250.png
HBHwQzQ.png
@mechanicalriddle
Could i have the Ace. Dragon?
@mechanicalriddle
Could i have the Ace. Dragon?
o9GbwME.png
@Rosetta777 she may already be taken, depending on whether or not the previous poster wants her, but if they don't youre free to have her!
@Rosetta777 she may already be taken, depending on whether or not the previous poster wants her, but if they don't youre free to have her!
HBHwQzQ.png
Could i have beam? :D
Could i have beam? :D
Awesome thanks! If shes already taken is one of the trans dregs that is still available?
Awesome thanks! If shes already taken is one of the trans dregs that is still available?
o9GbwME.png
Thank you so much! That's so kind.

Sorry Rosetta~
Thank you so much! That's so kind.

Sorry Rosetta~
@Rosetta777 Ace has been taken, sorry! :( you might check on the AH though, ive seen other dragons like her before, if you really want her. her coloration is midnight/violet/ice, and she's an irishim with underbelly.
@Rosetta777 Ace has been taken, sorry! :( you might check on the AH though, ive seen other dragons like her before, if you really want her. her coloration is midnight/violet/ice, and she's an irishim with underbelly.
HBHwQzQ.png
@Rosetta777 yeah, ill send you a crossroads for her straightaway! :)
@Rosetta777 yeah, ill send you a crossroads for her straightaway! :)
HBHwQzQ.png
@mechanicalriddle
Thanks yooooou!
@mechanicalriddle
Thanks yooooou!
o9GbwME.png
1 2 3