Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Visceral Whelps|Gore & Skinless
1 2 3 4
@dragonslayerssdd Do you think you could hold this baby for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13659324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136594/13659324_350.png[/img] [/url] And with my plague discount it'd be 24kt, right?
@dragonslayerssdd
Do you think you could hold this baby for me?

13659324_350.png

And with my plague discount it'd be 24kt, right?
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@dragonslayerssdd -
Love this hatchery. Once I've got my main pc fixed so I can make graphics again, I'd be honoured to affiliate with you if you don't mind. And once I have space in my lair again I might have to come back to you to buy something. I have a predilection for gore myself, so your dragons would be right at home...
@dragonslayerssdd -
Love this hatchery. Once I've got my main pc fixed so I can make graphics again, I'd be honoured to affiliate with you if you don't mind. And once I have space in my lair again I might have to come back to you to buy something. I have a predilection for gore myself, so your dragons would be right at home...
_ __ ___ ____ _____ ____ ___ __ _
Man is least himself
when he speaks in his own person;
Give him a mask
and he'll tell you the truth.

¯ ¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯ ¯

I was away a few days due to illness and I get back and everyone's eaten everything... -.-;
Food donations large or small are always appreciated. Stupid greedy dragons.
@Stormblooded Consider that baby held, pulled off the AH for you and that price is just fine for me

@Abracadaver Thanks for the love sweetie! I can't seem to find the time to work up my own graphics so I would be honored 83 I have a few solid breeding pairs but some others are still in experimental stages
@Stormblooded Consider that baby held, pulled off the AH for you and that price is just fine for me

@Abracadaver Thanks for the love sweetie! I can't seem to find the time to work up my own graphics so I would be honored 83 I have a few solid breeding pairs but some others are still in experimental stages
@dragonslayerssdd -
Awesome. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever graphics you want once I have my desktop computer back. Though I'm not sure how long that will be, sorry. Here's hoping it's no longer than absolutely necessary, though - I absolutely hate trying to work with this tablet and it's no good for anything but 'net browsing. And even that it does poorly. xD

Also, same here, with the breeding pair situation. On that note, if I have anyone in my lair that would help your projects, feel free to let me know and maybe we can set up a stud borrow-trade or something. Or any other way I can help out or whatever. I love this, and my partner and I have been working on a few similar themes (though without having seen the "sub-species" stuff before, it's a great idea though) so if nothing else, it makes sense for our hatcheries to affiliate, haha. Some of my dragons are over at my partner's lair at the moment, however - partly due to space issues and partly because Ice eyes~

(Funnily enough, I actually started off as Plague Flight but switched to Fire on a whim a while ago, I think mainly for the Coliseum stuff 'cause I have way too much fun blasting flame at things.)
@dragonslayerssdd -
Awesome. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever graphics you want once I have my desktop computer back. Though I'm not sure how long that will be, sorry. Here's hoping it's no longer than absolutely necessary, though - I absolutely hate trying to work with this tablet and it's no good for anything but 'net browsing. And even that it does poorly. xD

Also, same here, with the breeding pair situation. On that note, if I have anyone in my lair that would help your projects, feel free to let me know and maybe we can set up a stud borrow-trade or something. Or any other way I can help out or whatever. I love this, and my partner and I have been working on a few similar themes (though without having seen the "sub-species" stuff before, it's a great idea though) so if nothing else, it makes sense for our hatcheries to affiliate, haha. Some of my dragons are over at my partner's lair at the moment, however - partly due to space issues and partly because Ice eyes~

(Funnily enough, I actually started off as Plague Flight but switched to Fire on a whim a while ago, I think mainly for the Coliseum stuff 'cause I have way too much fun blasting flame at things.)
_ __ ___ ____ _____ ____ ___ __ _
Man is least himself
when he speaks in his own person;
Give him a mask
and he'll tell you the truth.

¯ ¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯ ¯

I was away a few days due to illness and I get back and everyone's eaten everything... -.-;
Food donations large or small are always appreciated. Stupid greedy dragons.
@abracadaver

I love your name btw - I feel you on the no computer thing. I had to rebuild my main system and was running off a 7 year old macbook. i was ripping my hair out, it choked on shock switch @_@

My partners are breeding their own dergs and get first pick of my gross bbys usually but we're all plague. I've corrupted them *evil grin* I'll take a look at your dragons and let you know if any of them could help the cause! Diversity is such a help. Glad to make a new friend 83
@abracadaver

I love your name btw - I feel you on the no computer thing. I had to rebuild my main system and was running off a 7 year old macbook. i was ripping my hair out, it choked on shock switch @_@

My partners are breeding their own dergs and get first pick of my gross bbys usually but we're all plague. I've corrupted them *evil grin* I'll take a look at your dragons and let you know if any of them could help the cause! Diversity is such a help. Glad to make a new friend 83
bump~
bump~
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Bump bump!
Bump bump!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4