Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for new players!
1 2 3 4 5
Hi @Angelbird. Welcome to flightrising! It's pretty easy just go to my lair and if you see a dragon you want post a link or the numbers and if it isn't taken than you can have it. The unnamed dragons on the second page are the ones im giving away.
Hi @Angelbird. Welcome to flightrising! It's pretty easy just go to my lair and if you see a dragon you want post a link or the numbers and if it isn't taken than you can have it. The unnamed dragons on the second page are the ones im giving away.
Ljr21
Co-owner of
AJ & LJ's Dragon Emporium
bumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gif
Hi @HuskyRix 13149196 is still available. You may have him if you'd like.
Hi @HuskyRix 13149196 is still available. You may have him if you'd like.
Ljr21
Co-owner of
bumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gifbumblebee-bee.gifDancing_Dragon_Updated_by_KeruriDerago.gif
Okay, thank you @Ljr21
Okay, thank you @Ljr21
@Angelbird You can go to my or @Ljr21 lair's and pick out any of the unnamed babies from us and let us know which one you like and we will CR them to you.
@Angelbird You can go to my or @Ljr21 lair's and pick out any of the unnamed babies from us and let us know which one you like and we will CR them to you.
Nightengale732
Co-owner of
@Ljr21

She would be just great, thanks.
@Ljr21

She would be just great, thanks.
Claw, fang, tail and scale,
Glacial bones and hide so pale,
Heart that beats like driving snow,
In my veins ice doth flow.
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Okay =3
Okay =3
Thanks for the dragon @Ljr21 !
Thanks for the dragon @Ljr21 !
@Ljr21 I would like #13149212, please. I- I mean if it's okay with you. A- And if no one else wants the little one.
@Ljr21 I would like #13149212, please. I- I mean if it's okay with you. A- And if no one else wants the little one.
@Ljr21 I sent a CR for one of the unnamed, unsure if that was one of the options though.
@Ljr21 I sent a CR for one of the unnamed, unsure if that was one of the options though.
@Angelbird 212 has already been claimed and crd still have a couple of the siblings though. All but the green nocturns are still available.
@Angelbird 212 has already been claimed and crd still have a couple of the siblings though. All but the green nocturns are still available.
Ljr21
Co-owner of
1 2 3 4 5