Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for sale, NYP! G1's!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@silprime ; Yep I sure can! No hurry or anything (:
(also good luck at the dentist I hate that place)

@Unthymely ; Thanks I appreciate the bump! (:
@silprime ; Yep I sure can! No hurry or anything (:
(also good luck at the dentist I hate that place)

@Unthymely ; Thanks I appreciate the bump! (:
vx2KbCz.png
@gumwrapper I have 20k for #10 if she's available!
@gumwrapper I have 20k for #10 if she's available!
@gumwrapper thanks. i chipped a few teeth back in july and i'm getting them fixed. is 20k fair for her? I'm going to call her Flatline. lol
@gumwrapper thanks. i chipped a few teeth back in july and i'm getting them fixed. is 20k fair for her? I'm going to call her Flatline. lol
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@Lazyvangogh ; She id still available! Go ahead and send a CR over (:

@silprime ; Yep 20kt is perfect! I actually really love that name. ouo
@Lazyvangogh ; She id still available! Go ahead and send a CR over (:

@silprime ; Yep 20kt is perfect! I actually really love that name. ouo
vx2KbCz.png
@gumwrapper ok and thanks. if she was a male, i'd call her ratchet after my fave transformers medic. i gtg now to the dentist.
@gumwrapper ok and thanks. if she was a male, i'd call her ratchet after my fave transformers medic. i gtg now to the dentist.
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@silprime ; Ooooooh very nice! And okay, good luck (:
@silprime ; Ooooooh very nice! And okay, good luck (:
vx2KbCz.png
@gumwrapper Thank you very much! She's going to pair really nicely with my male skydancer :)
@gumwrapper Thank you very much! She's going to pair really nicely with my male skydancer :)
@gumwrapper

I know it's not much, but I've gathered 16K. Will that do for my reserved Imp?
@gumwrapper

I know it's not much, but I've gathered 16K. Will that do for my reserved Imp?
@ObliviousS ; Sure thats A-ok!! (:
@ObliviousS ; Sure thats A-ok!! (:
vx2KbCz.png
@gumwrapper

Alrightey! Thank you so much! I'll send it over CR now! :)
@gumwrapper

Alrightey! Thank you so much! I'll send it over CR now! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6