Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | * ~ The Starry Spire Hatchery ~ *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could you add me to the ping list for acceleration ?
Could you add me to the ping list for acceleration ?
nlaVVa1.png
@MagicMunster Absolutely! Thanks for your interest. :)
@MagicMunster Absolutely! Thanks for your interest. :)
@gendersquare Could I please be added to pinglist for Acceleration? ^^
@gendersquare Could I please be added to pinglist for Acceleration? ^^
@lakebreeze Absolutely! :)
@lakebreeze Absolutely! :)
@gendersquare I just stalked your profile for a bit and found your hatchery, and I love your breeding pairs! They are all so great. Can I be put on the jingliest for golden years?

I also bought the black/black/platinum spiral you had in the AH, he was too great to pass up and my lair is lacking of spirals anyways! (And its the least I can do after voting you off in the mafia game :D)
@gendersquare I just stalked your profile for a bit and found your hatchery, and I love your breeding pairs! They are all so great. Can I be put on the jingliest for golden years?

I also bought the black/black/platinum spiral you had in the AH, he was too great to pass up and my lair is lacking of spirals anyways! (And its the least I can do after voting you off in the mafia game :D)
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo3_r1_400.png
@Jaxton Oh fabulous, thank you so much! I hope you like the spiral hatchling you purchased; he was one of my favorites. :)

Also, I've added you to the pinglist for Golden Years. :D
@Jaxton Oh fabulous, thank you so much! I hope you like the spiral hatchling you purchased; he was one of my favorites. :)

Also, I've added you to the pinglist for Golden Years. :D
@gendersquare

Easily the Golden Years is probably my favorite pair. There's just something about them that is so... shiny!
@gendersquare

Easily the Golden Years is probably my favorite pair. There's just something about them that is so... shiny!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@gendersquare may I be put on the pinglist for the Lonely Skies breeding pair? and those are my favourite haha
@gendersquare may I be put on the pinglist for the Lonely Skies breeding pair? and those are my favourite haha
@empressdawn Absolutely! I'm adding you to the pinglist. :)
@empressdawn Absolutely! I'm adding you to the pinglist. :)
I'm delighted to announce that Tempest Spark had one beautiful hatchling today, Ion. She's a spitting image of her father. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13519991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135200/13519991_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ion" Imperial Female Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Caribbean Circuit 25kt Pinglist: @Nojh.
I'm delighted to announce that Tempest Spark had one beautiful hatchling today, Ion. She's a spitting image of her father.

13519991_350.png

"Ion"
Imperial Female
Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Caribbean Circuit
25kt

Pinglist: @Nojh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8