Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SR Hatchery-New Year Babies!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Rayleigh I'm really interested in the Brown/Beige/Maize PC! Will you accept holiday currency? If so, at what ratio?
@Rayleigh I'm really interested in the Brown/Beige/Maize PC! Will you accept holiday currency? If so, at what ratio?
If you're going to ping me, it's Meeshster. If you ping 'Meeshter' I'm more than likely not going to notice.
@meeshster I do accept holiday currency!!! My ratio is 1:1000
@meeshster I do accept holiday currency!!! My ratio is 1:1000
VrHZq9g.png
@Kitiara @Inanna @ajlarivi -general ping! New babes hat he'd this morning!!! A female and male guardian pair from a brand new nest!!!!
@Kitiara @Inanna @ajlarivi -general ping! New babes hat he'd this morning!!! A female and male guardian pair from a brand new nest!!!!
VrHZq9g.png
@Rayleigh Sorry! I meant to respond back sooner. I still have the flatleaves. Could I purchase her with those?
@Rayleigh Sorry! I meant to respond back sooner. I still have the flatleaves. Could I purchase her with those?
If you're going to ping me, it's Meeshster. If you ping 'Meeshter' I'm more than likely not going to notice.
@meeshster you certainly can!!
@meeshster you certainly can!!
VrHZq9g.png
×*bump*×
×*bump*×
bump
bump
VrHZq9g.png
bump
bump
VrHZq9g.png
@meeshster do you still want the brown PC???

@gemjpg are you still interested in the male imp???
@meeshster do you still want the brown PC???

@gemjpg are you still interested in the male imp???
VrHZq9g.png
@Rayleigh

It's a lovely Imperial, but I have no room to spare at the moment c':
Also, could you remove me from Nightfall's pinglist, I'm saving up for things and don't see myself buying new dragons for a while

Thank you for the ping anyways and good luck selling them ^^
@Rayleigh

It's a lovely Imperial, but I have no room to spare at the moment c':
Also, could you remove me from Nightfall's pinglist, I'm saving up for things and don't see myself buying new dragons for a while

Thank you for the ping anyways and good luck selling them ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25