Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout [accents, gen 1s, 25s + ]
@ketsueki44

I do not have an auction for her yet, no. I'll ping you when I do, though c:

@Xarina

I /think/ my friend is interested in both of them, but they haven't said anything in quite a few days so I'll need to reconfirm before I sell them c: But essentially they'd be 550g converted to treasure at the 1:530 rate ^^

Thank you! I love my Thundaga, and I was so happy when I found that accent for her! It really does look nice :D

Morrigan is for sale, of course c: I'll let you know about those accents, though!

As for other accents not on dragons I have that I'm reselling..

@ketsueki44

I do not have an auction for her yet, no. I'll ping you when I do, though c:

@Xarina

I /think/ my friend is interested in both of them, but they haven't said anything in quite a few days so I'll need to reconfirm before I sell them c: But essentially they'd be 550g converted to treasure at the 1:530 rate ^^

Thank you! I love my Thundaga, and I was so happy when I found that accent for her! It really does look nice :D

Morrigan is for sale, of course c: I'll let you know about those accents, though!

As for other accents not on dragons I have that I'm reselling..

PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance Thank you. I am very interested in her. I think she will make a wonderful mate to my Tortuga, and fit in well with my headcanon RP.
@Radiance Thank you. I am very interested in her. I think she will make a wonderful mate to my Tortuga, and fit in well with my headcanon RP.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@Radiance
Awesome! Let me know when you reconfirm, either way, would ya? That'd be great.

UGH THOSE RIDGIE ACCENTS ARE GREAT but I... I don't have a ridgie? xD I'll see if I actually wind up with a ridgie in the near future. He'd be a Teal Tomato so I think one of those would work like a charm. xD But I'm gonna hold off on that for now so if they're around when/if I have a ridgie, I'll let you know! I also have an accent of my own I keep forgetting to sell, for a female Fae, so I might see if that can net me some cash. ^_~

EdIt: I might just want one of the ridgie accents too, I am just gonna see if I can't somehow preview it on a dragon that doesn't yet exist. xD I've pulled it off before, lol!
@Radiance
Awesome! Let me know when you reconfirm, either way, would ya? That'd be great.

UGH THOSE RIDGIE ACCENTS ARE GREAT but I... I don't have a ridgie? xD I'll see if I actually wind up with a ridgie in the near future. He'd be a Teal Tomato so I think one of those would work like a charm. xD But I'm gonna hold off on that for now so if they're around when/if I have a ridgie, I'll let you know! I also have an accent of my own I keep forgetting to sell, for a female Fae, so I might see if that can net me some cash. ^_~

EdIt: I might just want one of the ridgie accents too, I am just gonna see if I can't somehow preview it on a dragon that doesn't yet exist. xD I've pulled it off before, lol!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
They/Them || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina

Sounds good! My friend wants just one of the ornamental female accents, so if you still want the other I can sell that ^^

Woo! Totally possible. I've spent lots of time trying to preview dragons hat dont exist yet with accents aha.
@Xarina

Sounds good! My friend wants just one of the ornamental female accents, so if you still want the other I can sell that ^^

Woo! Totally possible. I've spent lots of time trying to preview dragons hat dont exist yet with accents aha.
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance I'm gonna hold off for a little bit, I might only want one accent, not sure what my funds look like right now, lol. xD Especially since I'll have to scroll a Snapper and a Ridgie for the Teal Tomato project. It's a ridiculous project, mind you. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1396403][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/Hannah_Joyce/teal%20tomato6_zpsbqijnnnt.png[/img][/url] Yeah. Absolutely ridiculous, and I love it. xD [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=58&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=58&elem=5&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] That's the potential dragon, though, and I'm thinking the blue accent would look awesome. I'mma go try to find a transparent version of that to overlay on the dragon? I dunno how easy that'll be, though.
@Radiance
I'm gonna hold off for a little bit, I might only want one accent, not sure what my funds look like right now, lol. xD Especially since I'll have to scroll a Snapper and a Ridgie for the Teal Tomato project. It's a ridiculous project, mind you.
teal%20tomato6_zpsbqijnnnt.png
Yeah. Absolutely ridiculous, and I love it. xD

dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=58&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=58&elem=5&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
That's the potential dragon, though, and I'm thinking the blue accent would look awesome. I'mma go try to find a transparent version of that to overlay on the dragon? I dunno how easy that'll be, though.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
They/Them || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina Yooooo that ridgie is gorgeous! and yesss the blue feathers look awesome on him omgg. [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/15zqb6u.png[/img]
@Xarina

Yooooo that ridgie is gorgeous! and yesss the blue feathers look awesome on him omgg.

15zqb6u.png
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
I misread things, never mind! sorry!!
I misread things, never mind! sorry!!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png