Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TOO MANY HATCHLINGS { RoS Hatchery }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
^
^
go48U0P.png
×*bump*×
×*bump*×
@hisoka

Could I please be on the pinglist for Perseus and Annabeth? Thank you! <3
@hisoka

Could I please be on the pinglist for Perseus and Annabeth? Thank you! <3
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@friendhamster sure thing friend! they literally JUST had a nest so they'll be rtb in about a month, sorry about the wait!
@friendhamster sure thing friend! they literally JUST had a nest so they'll be rtb in about a month, sorry about the wait!
go48U0P.png
@hisoka

No problem! I am more than used to the superforeverlong cooldown of Coatls D: That gives me time to expand my lair again! Hahaha
@hisoka

No problem! I am more than used to the superforeverlong cooldown of Coatls D: That gives me time to expand my lair again! Hahaha
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
^
^
go48U0P.png
@Tammanae updated all my pairs! (the snap producing ones are at the bottom)
@Tammanae updated all my pairs! (the snap producing ones are at the bottom)
go48U0P.png
@hisoka
Aw darn, yeah I definitely see at least two pairs I might be needing babies from. Welp... time to re-evaluate my lair. ID If I add any more plant eaters as is right now I will be getting a lecture from the food storage facility manager.
@hisoka
Aw darn, yeah I definitely see at least two pairs I might be needing babies from. Welp... time to re-evaluate my lair. ID If I add any more plant eaters as is right now I will be getting a lecture from the food storage facility manager.
Gift_zps989aaf8e.png
×*bump*×
×*bump*×
@Tammanae haha oh yeah??? i still have mostly seafood suckers tbh. it's all them imps and coatls eating all my stuff!! the snapper hoard is slowing growing as is the noc hoard! i have minimal insect eaters.

just let me know whether you're interested in anything! no rush~
@Tammanae haha oh yeah??? i still have mostly seafood suckers tbh. it's all them imps and coatls eating all my stuff!! the snapper hoard is slowing growing as is the noc hoard! i have minimal insect eaters.

just let me know whether you're interested in anything! no rush~
go48U0P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14