Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pukepup yeah I have the same problem of buying new dragons even though I don't actually have room. Just yesterday I was telling myself NO MORE because I want to be able to hold onto hatchlings more than a week, to give them a better chance to sell. And then I bought two dragons. *facepalm*
@Pukepup yeah I have the same problem of buying new dragons even though I don't actually have room. Just yesterday I was telling myself NO MORE because I want to be able to hold onto hatchlings more than a week, to give them a better chance to sell. And then I bought two dragons. *facepalm*
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling I feel so I FEEL YOU, I keep having to push to get my hatchlings sold bc I never have any room to hold them! Lair expansions are waaaaaaAAY Too much in my opinion, and theres so few ways to make treasure too...
@bonesdarling I feel so I FEEL YOU, I keep having to push to get my hatchlings sold bc I never have any room to hold them! Lair expansions are waaaaaaAAY Too much in my opinion, and theres so few ways to make treasure too...
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
@Pukepup yeah, I get that they want it to be challenging to get the really high lair expansions, but GEEZ. Over 1mil just so you can add 5 slots??

I feel like the only ones who can really afford them are the really successful accent makers.
@Pukepup yeah, I get that they want it to be challenging to get the really high lair expansions, but GEEZ. Over 1mil just so you can add 5 slots??

I feel like the only ones who can really afford them are the really successful accent makers.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling yeah i know =_= or the really successful adoptable artists. I do art myself, but man, I dont even know how they do those things...
and besides I'm so impatient I can barely wait a week after my dragons hatched to sell them before I think "THEY'LL NEVER SELL" and end up exalting them out of spite,,,
@bonesdarling yeah i know =_= or the really successful adoptable artists. I do art myself, but man, I dont even know how they do those things...
and besides I'm so impatient I can barely wait a week after my dragons hatched to sell them before I think "THEY'LL NEVER SELL" and end up exalting them out of spite,,,
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
@Pukepup Unless you have a huge food surplus it ends up costing you more in food than you'd get from selling them, unless you actually manage to sell them for a lot, which I never do. I do go most of the time to get slightly more than I'd get from exalting. (The people who manage to sell their dragons for hundreds of gems or whatever also confuse me. JUST HOW. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.)
@Pukepup Unless you have a huge food surplus it ends up costing you more in food than you'd get from selling them, unless you actually manage to sell them for a lot, which I never do. I do go most of the time to get slightly more than I'd get from exalting. (The people who manage to sell their dragons for hundreds of gems or whatever also confuse me. JUST HOW. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.)
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling

hi there! might i get put on bhaal and amelyssan's ping list? * ^ * specifically, i'd be super interested in a male coatl baby with crimson smoke.
@bonesdarling

hi there! might i get put on bhaal and amelyssan's ping list? * ^ * specifically, i'd be super interested in a male coatl baby with crimson smoke.
xvKuWGq.png

@tsuru okey dokey! Do you want to only be pinged if I get that result, or do you want to be pinged regardless?
@tsuru okey dokey! Do you want to only be pinged if I get that result, or do you want to be pinged regardless?
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling

only if you get that result, if that's okay with you! ;u;
@bonesdarling

only if you get that result, if that's okay with you! ;u;
xvKuWGq.png

@tsuru fine with me (:
@tsuru fine with me (:
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@Pukepup got two bbs for you to look at today~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14277615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142777/14277615_350.png[/img] [/url] Male White Iridescent/White Shimmer/Crimson Crackle [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14277618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142777/14277618_350.png[/img] [/url] Female White Iridescent/White Shimmer/Crimson Smoke Either would be 80g or 40K. Let me know if you're interested~ I'm also taking immaculate tablets at a ratio of 1:800t for the duration of the festival.
@Pukepup

got two bbs for you to look at today~

14277615_350.png

Male
White Iridescent/White Shimmer/Crimson Crackle

14277618_350.png

Female
White Iridescent/White Shimmer/Crimson Smoke

Either would be 80g or 40K. Let me know if you're interested~
I'm also taking immaculate tablets at a ratio of 1:800t for the duration of the festival.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8