Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed for Changes.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@litterbox
Sure thing.
@litterbox
Sure thing.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@rattz hey, this might be an odd request, but do you have a pinglist that covers just the ace/demi pairs? if so, could I snag a spot on it? I'd love to get updates on them. asexuals represent!
@rattz hey, this might be an odd request, but do you have a pinglist that covers just the ace/demi pairs? if so, could I snag a spot on it? I'd love to get updates on them. asexuals represent!
SOL INVICTUS
@Ozma
Yes. I just hadn't been started it yet.
@Ozma
Yes. I just hadn't been started it yet.
@rattz okay. thank you so much!
@rattz okay. thank you so much!
SOL INVICTUS
@Rattz Could I please get a ping for American Pie and Oreo Dirt Cake ( male coatl with underbelly preferred)? So many pretty dragons here I can't resist!
@Rattz Could I please get a ping for American Pie and Oreo Dirt Cake ( male coatl with underbelly preferred)? So many pretty dragons here I can't resist!
@NightReign56
Sure thing
@NightReign56
Sure thing
@Rattz hi! I got over here from your Free Dragon thread.. I was wonder if i could have a hatchling from Erebos and Nyx?
@Rattz hi! I got over here from your Free Dragon thread.. I was wonder if i could have a hatchling from Erebos and Nyx?
@Arybii
I'll add you to the their list then. Thank you for taking a look.
@Arybii
I'll add you to the their list then. Thank you for taking a look.
@Rattz do you have any beautiful Imperials? How much?
@Rattz do you have any beautiful Imperials? How much?
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@TealOcelot
I have one imperial still available in my hatchling list that is free to new members. I also have several breeding pairs that include imperials that have ping lists I can add you to. Those are 50% off for new members at the moment, and depending on the pair that could mean hatchlings between 5,000t and 15,000t. I will also have another imperial hatchling available in 4 days that would be free as well.
@TealOcelot
I have one imperial still available in my hatchling list that is free to new members. I also have several breeding pairs that include imperials that have ping lists I can add you to. Those are 50% off for new members at the moment, and depending on the pair that could mean hatchlings between 5,000t and 15,000t. I will also have another imperial hatchling available in 4 days that would be free as well.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43