Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Lair Purge!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RinZombie
Mmmmmmmmm, can I get an in-between and go for 10k?
@RinZombie
Mmmmmmmmm, can I get an in-between and go for 10k?
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
Bump again!
Bump again!
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
BUMP
BUMP
Bump-bump-bump
Bump-bump-bump
@yumenekochan

Sold. :)

I'll send the CR.
@yumenekochan

Sold. :)

I'll send the CR.
sZShZzW.png
@RinZombie
Thanks for taking her, and I hope you enjoy your new derg! Thanks for the business!
@RinZombie
Thanks for taking her, and I hope you enjoy your new derg! Thanks for the business!
@Yumenekochan

Thank you, also. :) Best of luck.
@Yumenekochan

Thank you, also. :) Best of luck.
sZShZzW.png
Dawn of a new day bump!
Dawn of a new day bump!
@Yumenekochan Could I get Forest Underbrush? (#11896852) I can send the crossroads if you'd like :>
@Yumenekochan Could I get Forest Underbrush? (#11896852) I can send the crossroads if you'd like :>
@gamekyubey
Sent the CR myself! Hope you enjoy your new dragon and thank you for buying!
@gamekyubey
Sent the CR myself! Hope you enjoy your new dragon and thank you for buying!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8