Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NEWB] Care Packages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@pyxell oops, sorry! I honestly don't mind what dragon I get :)
@pyxell oops, sorry! I honestly don't mind what dragon I get :)
@pyxell Sorry for taking long to post. I had some stuff to do today and yesterday, i dont mind how long it takes im just super glad that you are doing this. :) anyways thank you so much! Please let me know if pylos is still availible and if not, its okay :) If he is, please let me kmow! Thanks again! :D
@pyxell Sorry for taking long to post. I had some stuff to do today and yesterday, i dont mind how long it takes im just super glad that you are doing this. :) anyways thank you so much! Please let me know if pylos is still availible and if not, its okay :) If he is, please let me kmow! Thanks again! :D
@pyxell

She is so beautiful!!!! I love her..!!
#11946274 is available? :)
@pyxell

She is so beautiful!!!! I love her..!!
#11946274 is available? :)
tumblr_ppiusgcy6l1uq2fhfo7_r1_250.png
@pyxell alright Let me knwo when ready and i can find a dragon i hope. :) you are so kind.
@pyxell alright Let me knwo when ready and i can find a dragon i hope. :) you are so kind.
@Fuze Hiya, just wondering if you were still interested in a level 10 dragon? If so, I'm sending over a care package right now, and just ping me with which dragon you'd like! All dragons after and including Indaletius!

@XemalisBaby I'm starting to level Nina now, I'm also sending over the care package c: Expect a Crossroads in the next thirty or so minutes!
@Fuze Hiya, just wondering if you were still interested in a level 10 dragon? If so, I'm sending over a care package right now, and just ping me with which dragon you'd like! All dragons after and including Indaletius!

@XemalisBaby I'm starting to level Nina now, I'm also sending over the care package c: Expect a Crossroads in the next thirty or so minutes!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
@Marysol She is still available, I'll train her then send her over to you! It may be a minute, I'm cooking while I Coli grind uwu; I'll send over the care package now!
@Marysol She is still available, I'll train her then send her over to you! It may be a minute, I'm cooking while I Coli grind uwu; I'll send over the care package now!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7