Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | free dragons - please dont exalt
1 2 3 4 5
@Dragakure of course! O: I'll send her through CR
@Dragakure of course! O: I'll send her through CR
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
Could I have that Coatl Male #12262236 please?
Could I have that Coatl Male #12262236 please?
@Abraliopsis ;; I'd love to adopt 12262234, the Wildclaw Male, if I may? ^^
@Abraliopsis ;; I'd love to adopt 12262234, the Wildclaw Male, if I may? ^^
VsoSnU5.png
@Casecloser @hideinplainsight yes and yes! I've sent them both through the cross roads! <3 thank you!
@Casecloser @hideinplainsight yes and yes! I've sent them both through the cross roads! <3 thank you!
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Abraliopsis Thank you. Also why are you such a big fan of Wingclaws? Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you for it.
@Abraliopsis Thank you. Also why are you such a big fan of Wingclaws? Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you for it.
[quote name="Div3rge" date=2015-04-12 17:05:14] See, here's the thing, guys. Once you take a dragon from someone, it's your dragon to do whatever you want with. So if you decide you don't want one of these guys in a day, a week, or- a month. Exalt away! It's your dragon. [/quote] Not exalting this beauty, especially given I fact I only have 4 dragons, but I get where you're coming from :P
Div3rge wrote on 2015-04-12:
See, here's the thing, guys.

Once you take a dragon from someone, it's your dragon to do whatever you want with. So if you decide you don't want one of these guys in a day, a week, or- a month. Exalt away! It's your dragon.

Not exalting this beauty, especially given I fact I only have 4 dragons, but I get where you're coming from :P
@Abraliopsis ;; Thank you very much! =3
@Abraliopsis ;; Thank you very much! =3
VsoSnU5.png
@Casecloser Oh, im not saying you cant, if you really want to, go ahead. I need to specify this, but it's really the exalting hatchlings I don't like. Or leaving them unamed and exalting them too gets under my skin. I once sold a pretty coatl pair for 150kt and they were just exalted, untrained, unnamed, and unbred. ; ~ ; I'd really just rather see them go to a good home where theyre going to be used, even if it is just for a little bit, ya kno?

And I don't know why I like wildclaws so much. I just think they're wonderful. It think it's the raptor though, I always loved raptors. :p what's your favorite dragon breed?

@hideinplainsight no problem hun
@Casecloser Oh, im not saying you cant, if you really want to, go ahead. I need to specify this, but it's really the exalting hatchlings I don't like. Or leaving them unamed and exalting them too gets under my skin. I once sold a pretty coatl pair for 150kt and they were just exalted, untrained, unnamed, and unbred. ; ~ ; I'd really just rather see them go to a good home where theyre going to be used, even if it is just for a little bit, ya kno?

And I don't know why I like wildclaws so much. I just think they're wonderful. It think it's the raptor though, I always loved raptors. :p what's your favorite dragon breed?

@hideinplainsight no problem hun
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Abraliopsis I see you are more into the spirit of the game instead just the business side of it. Wow, that sounds pretty harsh exalting hatchlings, people are just lazy I suppose. Anyhow, don't worry, he's in a good home, bit empty, but good nevertheless.

I have to admit they do look pretty raptor-like. I don't currently have a favourite, but I do like the look of the Guradians and Pearl catchers though. :)
@Abraliopsis I see you are more into the spirit of the game instead just the business side of it. Wow, that sounds pretty harsh exalting hatchlings, people are just lazy I suppose. Anyhow, don't worry, he's in a good home, bit empty, but good nevertheless.

I have to admit they do look pretty raptor-like. I don't currently have a favourite, but I do like the look of the Guradians and Pearl catchers though. :)
@Abraliopsis Can I have a dragon baby? I don't wish to exhalt them.
@Abraliopsis Can I have a dragon baby? I don't wish to exhalt them.
The Chemist's Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
home to many breeds
1 2 3 4 5