Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >The Rookery: Gargoyles and more!
@Shadowind
oooh, that is a good idea! I often mix up my breeding pairs, so maybe I will experiment a bit!
@Shadowind
oooh, that is a good idea! I often mix up my breeding pairs, so maybe I will experiment a bit!
21540618690_69ae1b403a_t.jpg21107556343_406194b5b2_t.jpg16693422127_7cfe264c28_o.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Zstryker I just figured I'd ask since I've seen plenty of threads with user requests for dragons born on their respective birthdays. Probably not fairness-wise, and it wouldn't be as much of an issue if the cooldown time was shorter than 35 days. "Xanatos" currently has no pinglisters if you'd like me to breed them on September 8th instead? I usually don't breed a pair unless there's interest.

@arlip Go for it!
@Zstryker I just figured I'd ask since I've seen plenty of threads with user requests for dragons born on their respective birthdays. Probably not fairness-wise, and it wouldn't be as much of an issue if the cooldown time was shorter than 35 days. "Xanatos" currently has no pinglisters if you'd like me to breed them on September 8th instead? I usually don't breed a pair unless there's interest.

@arlip Go for it!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
Brooklyn Pinglist: @Jackofblades @Tigerthorns @Prescott @Zstryker
General Pinglist: @Spockings @Sarra @Bynks @Maeze @Pulsatrix @Tehutiy

Another round of Brooklyns is on the way, three eggs this time! Brooklyn pinglisters get first pick when they hatch, going by timestamp.
Brooklyn Pinglist: @Jackofblades @Tigerthorns @Prescott @Zstryker
General Pinglist: @Spockings @Sarra @Bynks @Maeze @Pulsatrix @Tehutiy

Another round of Brooklyns is on the way, three eggs this time! Brooklyn pinglisters get first pick when they hatch, going by timestamp.
@shadowind That's fine. Feel free to bread Brooklyn whenever, I'd still love to pick one up for him. I would love it if you could breed Xanatos for his birthday.
@shadowind That's fine. Feel free to bread Brooklyn whenever, I'd still love to pick one up for him. I would love it if you could breed Xanatos for his birthday.
+1 hour FR Time
If you don't ping me, I won't know.
@Zstryker I'm actually breeding Brooklyns now, as you probably saw with the second ping I sent you. Alrighty, I'll do it then!
@Zstryker I'm actually breeding Brooklyns now, as you probably saw with the second ping I sent you. Alrighty, I'll do it then!
@Shadowind I did, that's what I get for getting distracted while typing. XD Thank you so much!
@Shadowind I did, that's what I get for getting distracted while typing. XD Thank you so much!
+1 hour FR Time
If you don't ping me, I won't know.
@Zstryker It happens. >D No problem!
@Zstryker It happens. >D No problem!
Bump
Bump
BUMP
BUMP
@Shadowind