Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Every Color Cry/Fac Snowbelly Coatl!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33
@Dierdre
Thankyou for the ping! Unfortunately the girl is related to mine XD

@WishingCharm
This is such a beautiful hatchery! I'll definately bookmark it and check back when I have lair space again :D
@Dierdre
Thankyou for the ping! Unfortunately the girl is related to mine XD

@WishingCharm
This is such a beautiful hatchery! I'll definately bookmark it and check back when I have lair space again :D
@Snafflewyrm

Dear oh dear oh dear. Seems like I've been leading you all over with this wild goose chase! I'm so sorry for not checking properly. ><
If that's the case, I'll breed Leafre with Orbis (her orignal sunshiney mate) to see if I can wing it and get you a XXY hatchling instead. Sorry about all that, I just wanted to help out. :')
@Snafflewyrm

Dear oh dear oh dear. Seems like I've been leading you all over with this wild goose chase! I'm so sorry for not checking properly. ><
If that's the case, I'll breed Leafre with Orbis (her orignal sunshiney mate) to see if I can wing it and get you a XXY hatchling instead. Sorry about all that, I just wanted to help out. :')
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@WishingCharm
Hello - this is rather specific, but would you be able to ping me if you produce a teal/teal/white male coatl? I'd appreciate it :)
@WishingCharm
Hello - this is rather specific, but would you be able to ping me if you produce a teal/teal/white male coatl? I'd appreciate it :)
@WishingCharm

Hello :D
I am interested in Midnight/Midnigt/White or Violet/Violet/White Coatl Male !
Can you put me in pinglist?
@WishingCharm

Hello :D
I am interested in Midnight/Midnigt/White or Violet/Violet/White Coatl Male !
Can you put me in pinglist?
pixel_tree_by_neoz7-d86q371.png
@Wishingcharm

Your dragons are amazing! I'd love to be put on your general pinglist if you've the time.
@Wishingcharm

Your dragons are amazing! I'd love to be put on your general pinglist if you've the time.
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@WishingCharm
Can I be put on the pinglist for your green/leaf pair? I'm looking for a male hatchling with either green or leaf as the primary & secondary (x/x not necessary). Thanks!
@WishingCharm
Can I be put on the pinglist for your green/leaf pair? I'm looking for a male hatchling with either green or leaf as the primary & secondary (x/x not necessary). Thanks!
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@WishingCharm

May I ask to be pinged when/if you get a Fire/Fire/White Coatl? I'd prefer a female, but I don't mind the gender as much, it's more of a game of chance after all. ^_^

Thank you so much for your time!! <3
@WishingCharm

May I ask to be pinged when/if you get a Fire/Fire/White Coatl? I'd prefer a female, but I don't mind the gender as much, it's more of a game of chance after all. ^_^

Thank you so much for your time!! <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@WishingCharm

I see your dragon using search. Keltainen. I interest in Lemon/Lemon/white any gender. Can you ping me If that color are born to your lair?
@WishingCharm

I see your dragon using search. Keltainen. I interest in Lemon/Lemon/white any gender. Can you ping me If that color are born to your lair?
I'm very sorry for the extended delay in getting back to you all about this thread! :( I had a sudden death in the family and it really devastated everyone and playing web games was the last thing on my mind at the time.

@Snafflewyrm I can certainly add you to the pinglist for a Teal/Teal/White Coatl male! :)

@Riesz I will absolutely add you to the pinglist for Midnight/Midnigt/White or Violet/Violet/White Coatl male! :)

@Tedium Of course! I'll add you to the general pinglist now. :)

@Hazelaar Absolutely! :) I'll put you on the pinglist for that pair and let you know as soon as a hatchling is born that fits that description.

@DarkNiiinja Sure thing! :D I'll ping you as soon as a hatchling that fits that description is born.

@MUKA I will add you to the pinglist for a Lemon/Lemon/White hatchling right away. :)
I'm very sorry for the extended delay in getting back to you all about this thread! :( I had a sudden death in the family and it really devastated everyone and playing web games was the last thing on my mind at the time.

@Snafflewyrm I can certainly add you to the pinglist for a Teal/Teal/White Coatl male! :)

@Riesz I will absolutely add you to the pinglist for Midnight/Midnigt/White or Violet/Violet/White Coatl male! :)

@Tedium Of course! I'll add you to the general pinglist now. :)

@Hazelaar Absolutely! :) I'll put you on the pinglist for that pair and let you know as soon as a hatchling is born that fits that description.

@DarkNiiinja Sure thing! :D I'll ping you as soon as a hatchling that fits that description is born.

@MUKA I will add you to the pinglist for a Lemon/Lemon/White hatchling right away. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
@WishingCharm
I'm so sorry that happened, I hope you're okay! :C Thankyou very much for the reply :)
@WishingCharm
I'm so sorry that happened, I hope you're okay! :C Thankyou very much for the reply :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33