Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Clouds Hatchery [NEW COLOURS]
1 2 3
@IvorySylph Ah shoot I didn't see your post forever. Are you still looking for a little Fluff in your lair?
@IvorySylph Ah shoot I didn't see your post forever. Are you still looking for a little Fluff in your lair?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png AthmR6k.jpg tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
That's ok! We're full up now--but I do love those fluffies!
@IvorySylph Okidokes! :)
@IvorySylph Okidokes! :)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png AthmR6k.jpg tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
@Chenupet if you open up again sometime, please let @Catkinstarchild know? Or me? She loves tundra fluffballs :)
@Chenupet if you open up again sometime, please let @Catkinstarchild know? Or me? She loves tundra fluffballs :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Maegelcarwen @Catkinstarchild I'm currently waiting for the colour wheel expansion - there will be lots of fluffballs after that! :D
And if you see an unnamed fluffball in my lair that catches your eye before that, send me a message, those are all up for grabs!
@Maegelcarwen @Catkinstarchild I'm currently waiting for the colour wheel expansion - there will be lots of fluffballs after that! :D
And if you see an unnamed fluffball in my lair that catches your eye before that, send me a message, those are all up for grabs!
@Maegelcarwen @Catkinstarchild We're back open! With some new Fluffballs with new colours! There will be more in the next few days, just started some more nests!
@Maegelcarwen @Catkinstarchild We're back open! With some new Fluffballs with new colours! There will be more in the next few days, just started some more nests!
Fluff! Omg bring on the fluffs!
Fluff! Omg bring on the fluffs!
@Maegelcarwen Have fun with the Fluff! :D
@Maegelcarwen Have fun with the Fluff! :D
@Chenupet oh noooo! Baked versions of tundras only :P Tundramuffins. :D Oh god someone with art skillz has got to make tundramuffins
@Chenupet oh noooo! Baked versions of tundras only :P Tundramuffins. :D Oh god someone with art skillz has got to make tundramuffins
1 2 3