Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **A Marvel Hatchery!** Still open!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 92

@roodlz Female please! I'll have to let you know. I can't decided which pinglists I want to be on. lol

@roodlz Female please! I'll have to let you know. I can't decided which pinglists I want to be on. lol
487-origin.gif
@Roodlz

Thank you very much! And can I please be shifted to the general pinglist?
@Roodlz

Thank you very much! And can I please be shifted to the general pinglist?
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 - Sure! I usually ping for new pairings / a mass hatchling event (such as this one xD) / updates to the hatchery, just as a warning. Also, would you like to be affiliates?

@Rhodie - CR sent!
@Shadowfire1223 - Sure! I usually ping for new pairings / a mass hatchling event (such as this one xD) / updates to the hatchery, just as a warning. Also, would you like to be affiliates?

@Rhodie - CR sent!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Roodlz That's just fine. XD I love seeing all the babies, your pairs are perfect, and I just can't seem to help tempting myself. Sure, I'd love to! :D (For some reason my signature isn't linked, gotta fix that.) [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1693956/1][img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/2b94e81c75ec2ab93ded15e9e1c79a59/tumblr_inline_o0kj9sivAY1scqkwj_500.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Roodlz

That's just fine. XD I love seeing all the babies, your pairs are perfect, and I just can't seem to help tempting myself.

Sure, I'd love to! :D (For some reason my signature isn't linked, gotta fix that.)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1693956/1][img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/2b94e81c75ec2ab93ded15e9e1c79a59/tumblr_inline_o0kj9sivAY1scqkwj_500.png[/img][/url]
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Roodlz Could you add me to the general pinglist please? Thanks! ^^
@Roodlz Could you add me to the general pinglist please? Thanks! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat - sure thing!
@CrazyassBat - sure thing!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Roodlz

Could i maybe be put on a pinglist for a loki nocturne if you're still breeding them please :) I've always wanted one but could never find a breeding pair :')
@Roodlz

Could i maybe be put on a pinglist for a loki nocturne if you're still breeding them please :) I've always wanted one but could never find a breeding pair :')
bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
@HayBay - of course! Skywalkers will be sent off to a Nature nest soon, so I'll put you on the ping list!
@HayBay - of course! Skywalkers will be sent off to a Nature nest soon, so I'll put you on the ping list!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Roodlz

Could I please be added to the ping list for the following pairings?

Circuitry
Black Widow
From Russia With Love
Visionary
Civil War

Thank you! ^^
@Roodlz

Could I please be added to the ping list for the following pairings?

Circuitry
Black Widow
From Russia With Love
Visionary
Civil War

Thank you! ^^
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@Celtic7Irish - Can do! I currently have male and female Nocs from the Noc rotation of Circuitry - would you be interested in one of those? They just grew up yesterday, I think. Otherwise you can wait for an Imp nest.

For Black Widow, would you like the female to be an Imp or a Noc?

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and put you on all the ping lists!
@Celtic7Irish - Can do! I currently have male and female Nocs from the Noc rotation of Circuitry - would you be interested in one of those? They just grew up yesterday, I think. Otherwise you can wait for an Imp nest.

For Black Widow, would you like the female to be an Imp or a Noc?

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and put you on all the ping lists!
Z1uQeIX.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 92