Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {TiN:a Hatchery} CLOSED (for now)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Splitstar

I'm sorry, my hatchery thread is quite out of date. That particular dragon was sold two months ago.

If you'd like, I can put her parents on a nest for you.
@Splitstar

I'm sorry, my hatchery thread is quite out of date. That particular dragon was sold two months ago.

If you'd like, I can put her parents on a nest for you.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
errrrr............................

@luraris1013

errrrr............................

@luraris1013

@lunaris1013
IS anythng here still for sale?
@lunaris1013
IS anythng here still for sale?
@Splitstar

I underwent surgery last month and haven't been very active in the dragon selling business since, so I'm sorry to say nothing here is current.

But like I said, if there is something you like I'm more than happy to put any of my available breeding pairs on a nest to hatch one for you.
@Splitstar

I underwent surgery last month and haven't been very active in the dragon selling business since, so I'm sorry to say nothing here is current.

But like I said, if there is something you like I'm more than happy to put any of my available breeding pairs on a nest to hatch one for you.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013 do you still have a black wolf cape? or do you have any of the items [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19880263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198803/19880263_350.png[/img] [/url] is wearing?
@lunaris1013
do you still have a black wolf cape?
or do you have any of the items
19880263_350.png
is wearing?
@Splitstar

None of that apparel is mine, or ever was.

On FR, a dragon picture isn't static. The picture I posted when that dragon was for sale as a hatchling changed once the dragon became an adult, changed to link to a new owner when it was sold, and changes each time its owner adds apparel.
@Splitstar

None of that apparel is mine, or ever was.

On FR, a dragon picture isn't static. The picture I posted when that dragon was for sale as a hatchling changed once the dragon became an adult, changed to link to a new owner when it was sold, and changes each time its owner adds apparel.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
ok
i just confirming
@lunaris1013
ok
i just confirming
@lunaris1013
@lunaris1013 Could I be put on the pinglist for Darcy & Rhodes? :)
@lunaris1013 Could I be put on the pinglist for Darcy & Rhodes? :)
Bonsai_zpsnpeav6of.pngm40cGiK.png
@Luunadragon

I'm afraid Rhodes has a new mate, Jessica. You can see them on page 3 of my lair if you'd like to take a look.
@Luunadragon

I'm afraid Rhodes has a new mate, Jessica. You can see them on page 3 of my lair if you'd like to take a look.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013 I think I'd still be interested, if you wouldn't mind adding me to the list ^^
@lunaris1013 I think I'd still be interested, if you wouldn't mind adding me to the list ^^
Bonsai_zpsnpeav6of.pngm40cGiK.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27