Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Advanced Darkness + TG, XXX, XXY+
@biiotic
Ah, I was hoping for that for you too! I will keep you updated and keep you on the pinglist, I hope next time we can get you that Midnight you want !
@biiotic
Ah, I was hoping for that for you too! I will keep you updated and keep you on the pinglist, I hope next time we can get you that Midnight you want !
@mishakiara thanks so much! :>
@mishakiara thanks so much! :>

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Mishakiara

Hello! I'm interested in that XXX Midnight Nocturne F. Unfortunately, I don't quite yet have the funds to purchase her from you. Might it be possible for you to hold her for me for, say, three or so days?
@Mishakiara

Hello! I'm interested in that XXX Midnight Nocturne F. Unfortunately, I don't quite yet have the funds to purchase her from you. Might it be possible for you to hold her for me for, say, three or so days?
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost
Oh man, I'm glad you're interested in her! I would love to hold her, I'll put that she's on hold in her description. Just let me know when you have the treasure / gems! c:
@HallowDarkfrost
Oh man, I'm glad you're interested in her! I would love to hold her, I'll put that she's on hold in her description. Just let me know when you have the treasure / gems! c:
@Mishakiara

Thank you so much! I'll try not to make you wait too long.
@Mishakiara

Thank you so much! I'll try not to make you wait too long.
wmI4zZE.png
Bump! I updated the RTB countdowns. From now on I will not be breeding anymore of my pairings until some sort of interest is shown, even if this interest is one of the hatchlings being bought. This is to prevent me from having an overload of babies and nothing to do with them but exalting them.
Bump! I updated the RTB countdowns. From now on I will not be breeding anymore of my pairings until some sort of interest is shown, even if this interest is one of the hatchlings being bought. This is to prevent me from having an overload of babies and nothing to do with them but exalting them.
@Mishakiara

Welp, sorry for taking a while. I have the money ready now- 270kT with the 10% Shadow Flight discount, I presume?
@Mishakiara

Welp, sorry for taking a while. I have the money ready now- 270kT with the 10% Shadow Flight discount, I presume?
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost
Ah, it's fine! I was in no rush! Anyway that's perfect, I'll send the CR now! They're even all grown up now vuv
@HallowDarkfrost
Ah, it's fine! I was in no rush! Anyway that's perfect, I'll send the CR now! They're even all grown up now vuv
@Mishakiara

Great! Thank you so much!

---
A shoutout to anyone looking at Mishakiara's hatchery, do consider buying from them, they've got some lovely dragons that need homes! They're also perfect Shadow themed dergs, so if you need someone to dress up all shadowy for Trickmurk, this is a great place to start looking.
@Mishakiara

Great! Thank you so much!

---
A shoutout to anyone looking at Mishakiara's hatchery, do consider buying from them, they've got some lovely dragons that need homes! They're also perfect Shadow themed dergs, so if you need someone to dress up all shadowy for Trickmurk, this is a great place to start looking.
wmI4zZE.png