Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 2-x Noivern Noctunes NEW BABIES
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
I'm Managing this now :) Added some new babies!
All of the Prices (Treasure/Gems) are interchangeable (at rate 1g = 1000t) message me to haggle / for Dragons not listed on sale.
I'm Managing this now :) Added some new babies!
All of the Prices (Treasure/Gems) are interchangeable (at rate 1g = 1000t) message me to haggle / for Dragons not listed on sale.
@Vermouth

Hello, these guys look amazing! I was wondering if there was a pinglist I could join to be notified when there were babies up for sale?
@Vermouth

Hello, these guys look amazing! I was wondering if there was a pinglist I could join to be notified when there were babies up for sale?
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@KaitoWang Hey! Uhh I haven´t bread them in a while cuz lair full Dx but I have some for sale still, unless you want a brand new babi? Which colors are you looking for in particular?
@KaitoWang Hey! Uhh I haven´t bread them in a while cuz lair full Dx but I have some for sale still, unless you want a brand new babi? Which colors are you looking for in particular?
@Vermouth

Oh that's totally fine, I've also got a pretty full lair at the moment, so there isn't any rush at all! That being said, the colours I'm hoping for are Obsidian/Turquoise/Violet, would that be possible? Again, I am in no rush at all, so I'm more than happy to wait.
@Vermouth

Oh that's totally fine, I've also got a pretty full lair at the moment, so there isn't any rush at all! That being said, the colours I'm hoping for are Obsidian/Turquoise/Violet, would that be possible? Again, I am in no rush at all, so I'm more than happy to wait.
@KaitoWang Ah, I´m afraid Turquoise is not within the color range either of the parents can make =( [img]http://i.prntscr.com/tZ2a5TQjRBay9KgRTUHNxQ.png[/img] They go from Teal to Aqua, and Turquoise is just below. I looked for a dragon within the range in auction (that's like ~3 colors around) as a replacement parent, however, no luck there.If any other color was ok for you tho let me know <3
@KaitoWang
Ah, I´m afraid Turquoise is not within the color range either of the parents can make =( tZ2a5TQjRBay9KgRTUHNxQ.png
They go from Teal to Aqua, and Turquoise is just below. I looked for a dragon within the range in auction (that's like ~3 colors around) as a replacement parent, however, no luck there.If any other color was ok for you tho let me know <3
@Vermouth

Oh! Thank you for letting me know and for looking as well, I really appreciate that!!!

I am totally happy with a obsidian/teal/violet setup instead! Again, no rush on this at all, as I can't take them right this moment anyway, but how much would this roughly be?
@Vermouth

Oh! Thank you for letting me know and for looking as well, I really appreciate that!!!

I am totally happy with a obsidian/teal/violet setup instead! Again, no rush on this at all, as I can't take them right this moment anyway, but how much would this roughly be?
//slides in
i've bought the baby 7 girlie. it's fine if i use her for stuff unrelated to this noivern-based thing? (i did pick her as i'm keeping dragons with the palettes of my main ocs and she was the only one on auction that satisfied me. gonna change the genes for spiffy her up?)
//slides in
i've bought the baby 7 girlie. it's fine if i use her for stuff unrelated to this noivern-based thing? (i did pick her as i'm keeping dragons with the palettes of my main ocs and she was the only one on auction that satisfied me. gonna change the genes for spiffy her up?)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87