Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap rare colors!
1 2 3 4
@Pebbledfox

OH IT WAS MY SIDE, WHOOPS. I've clearly not had nearly enough sleep this week.

Yeah, I know a lot of people don't go for rare color schemes because they assume they've all been "bred out for a reason," but that guy was so cute!! Thanks again for taking him. :)
@Pebbledfox

OH IT WAS MY SIDE, WHOOPS. I've clearly not had nearly enough sleep this week.

Yeah, I know a lot of people don't go for rare color schemes because they assume they've all been "bred out for a reason," but that guy was so cute!! Thanks again for taking him. :)
Come visit my proto-hatchery and help me afford better stock!.
@Sqoozh

Oh man that's okay, I'm kinda of out of it myself. I was playing Fantasy Life on multiplayer and WHAT DID I DO? I killed both bounties we were after. Because I wan't paying attention.
So now I'm going to sit my butt down and watch Harry Potter and stop looking at beautiful dragons because its dangerous.

What, really?! Well those people better hope those colours don't become popular or they'll be kicking themselves. All of of us who kept them will be cackling and rolling in treasure.

And thank you for taking Aquas. I'm hoping she can avoid being exalted but hope only goes so far on here. She's not rare but she sure could be gorgeous.
@Sqoozh

Oh man that's okay, I'm kinda of out of it myself. I was playing Fantasy Life on multiplayer and WHAT DID I DO? I killed both bounties we were after. Because I wan't paying attention.
So now I'm going to sit my butt down and watch Harry Potter and stop looking at beautiful dragons because its dangerous.

What, really?! Well those people better hope those colours don't become popular or they'll be kicking themselves. All of of us who kept them will be cackling and rolling in treasure.

And thank you for taking Aquas. I'm hoping she can avoid being exalted but hope only goes so far on here. She's not rare but she sure could be gorgeous.
@Pebbledfox
It is this exact reason why I can't let myself play on FR and FF14 at the same time. ((EDIT: It is also probably the same reason I had to edit this post because I accidentally pinged MYSELF instead of you...))

And don't you worry, I plan on keeping Aquas. :)
@Pebbledfox
It is this exact reason why I can't let myself play on FR and FF14 at the same time. ((EDIT: It is also probably the same reason I had to edit this post because I accidentally pinged MYSELF instead of you...))

And don't you worry, I plan on keeping Aquas. :)
@Sqoozh

Haha! Aw, the word adorkable comes to mind ^_^

And I plan on keeping this guy! I have two girls already who he'll make pretty babies with.
@Sqoozh

Haha! Aw, the word adorkable comes to mind ^_^

And I plan on keeping this guy! I have two girls already who he'll make pretty babies with.
Bump - major price drop, because I don't know how to price anything to save my life!
Bump - major price drop, because I don't know how to price anything to save my life!
@bink5bink5 Thank you very much! :D
@bink5bink5 Thank you very much! :D
@Sqoozh
You're very welcome! ^_^ She was just too pretty to resist. :3
@Sqoozh
You're very welcome! ^_^ She was just too pretty to resist. :3
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
Bump - New babies!
Bump - New babies!
@sqoozh what's the lowest you go on the Grey/Thistle/Pink Pc girl? I'm low on treasure and gems at the moment but I'm in need of more females.
@sqoozh what's the lowest you go on the Grey/Thistle/Pink Pc girl? I'm low on treasure and gems at the moment but I'm in need of more females.
ibr9XArafuZjrg.png
1 2 3 4