Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eyeburn Specials 8k Coalt & Ridgebacks
1 2 3
No prob. Thanks a bunch for my first coatl!
No prob. Thanks a bunch for my first coatl!
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
Boring bump.
Boring bump.
C'mon people! Buy the coalts while they are little, cute, and want their bellies scratched!
C'mon people! Buy the coalts while they are little, cute, and want their bellies scratched!
Afternoon bump!
Afternoon bump!
Slow afternoon at work bump!
Slow afternoon at work bump!
Home from work bump!
Home from work bump!
@dwickham AHHHHHH that first coatl is perfect, but my lair is completely full! Would you consider a trade? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9190262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91903/9190262_350.png[/img] [/url] 'E's an eyeburner, for sure. I have a bunch of snappers as well. XD
@dwickham AHHHHHH that first coatl is perfect, but my lair is completely full! Would you consider a trade?

9190262_350.png

'E's an eyeburner, for sure. I have a bunch of snappers as well. XD
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong I'd really like to clear out my lair to hatch more horrible crimes against vision, but I have no wildclaws yet and and that one is quite good. :D

I'll take the trade, do you want to set up the crossroads?
@WolfSong I'd really like to clear out my lair to hatch more horrible crimes against vision, but I have no wildclaws yet and and that one is quite good. :D

I'll take the trade, do you want to set up the crossroads?
@dwickham Sure thing! I've been trying to be rid of him for months, and eyeburner for eyeburner is great! I assume you've joined the Eyeburner's League?
@dwickham Sure thing! I've been trying to be rid of him for months, and eyeburner for eyeburner is great! I assume you've joined the Eyeburner's League?
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong I don't know about an Eyeburner's League, the friend who introduced me to the game told me that the dragons I was breeding/buying were all eyeburners so I laughed at him and embraced it. :P
@WolfSong I don't know about an Eyeburner's League, the friend who introduced me to the game told me that the dragons I was breeding/buying were all eyeburners so I laughed at him and embraced it. :P
1 2 3