Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] BASIC FAES
1 2
bump
bump
skulll_by_steedums-d8ktzyw.gif
CLOSED
bump!
bump!
CLOSED
bump
bump
CLOSED
@Steedums
I think I can take the other three of them in :3c Definitely would love to find a home for that G1 - while I can't afford to take in more projects at the moment, I hope that somebody else will eventually like her (since I'll be trading her elsewhere I guess XD)
@Steedums
I think I can take the other three of them in :3c Definitely would love to find a home for that G1 - while I can't afford to take in more projects at the moment, I hope that somebody else will eventually like her (since I'll be trading her elsewhere I guess XD)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Oooh, Thank you! I'll send the CR right over //Before maintenance yikes. And I do hope she eventually finds a forever home B)
@Altair Oooh, Thank you! I'll send the CR right over //Before maintenance yikes. And I do hope she eventually finds a forever home B)
CLOSED
@Steedums
I would've traded them for PCs, but I ended up realizing that I have a stunning lack of them XD (I think I only have 1 in my lair right now? I used to have so many @_@)
@Steedums
I would've traded them for PCs, but I ended up realizing that I have a stunning lack of them XD (I think I only have 1 in my lair right now? I used to have so many @_@)
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2