Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Dragon Dealer - FREE FOR NEWBIES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free bump :3
Free bump :3
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Kitsunemochalite - some more Cry/Fac and a single Noc

@jorghes (for hatchlings!)
@Kitsunemochalite - some more Cry/Fac and a single Noc

@jorghes (for hatchlings!)
@Kitsunemochalite more Nocs

@stoic - I have a few Cry/Fac Nocs.

@jorghes - More hatchlings!
@Kitsunemochalite more Nocs

@stoic - I have a few Cry/Fac Nocs.

@jorghes - More hatchlings!
@jorghes

Nice hatch! You got some real beauties :D
When is your next wildclaw nest due by chance?
@jorghes

Nice hatch! You got some real beauties :D
When is your next wildclaw nest due by chance?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite - Who would you like me to breed? I have a fair few that are RTB at the moment, but I've been holding off.
@Kitsunemochalite - Who would you like me to breed? I have a fair few that are RTB at the moment, but I've been holding off.
@jorghes

Hmmm~
Well like you have your established pairs and I can wait no prob! I was just curious cause I recently picked up some new dergs I would like to play around with.
@jorghes

Hmmm~
Well like you have your established pairs and I can wait no prob! I was just curious cause I recently picked up some new dergs I would like to play around with.
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite

Well, I can put Nightfall and Cloudsfall on a nest right now, and the other two pairs have 11 days and 17 days until RTB respectively. And I'm considering getting another Wildeclaw pair - or playing with the ones I already have.
@Kitsunemochalite

Well, I can put Nightfall and Cloudsfall on a nest right now, and the other two pairs have 11 days and 17 days until RTB respectively. And I'm considering getting another Wildeclaw pair - or playing with the ones I already have.
@jorghes

Sweet! Yeah I am always looking for nocturnes but with the recent love and attention I have for Pantsu I realized I need more shiny wildclaws in my life xD
@jorghes

Sweet! Yeah I am always looking for nocturnes but with the recent love and attention I have for Pantsu I realized I need more shiny wildclaws in my life xD
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite

I have two at the moment, both Cry/Fac/Underbelly, and both girls:
one Maize/Spring/Rose and the other Lavender/Storm/Rose
@Kitsunemochalite

I have two at the moment, both Cry/Fac/Underbelly, and both girls:
one Maize/Spring/Rose and the other Lavender/Storm/Rose
@jorghes

I can always count on you for amazing dergs! Hook me up with that Lavender/Storm/Rose please :D

Also omg the title page isn't a mile long with pretties anymore! Out with the old and in with the new
@jorghes

I can always count on you for amazing dergs! Hook me up with that Lavender/Storm/Rose please :D

Also omg the title page isn't a mile long with pretties anymore! Out with the old and in with the new
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10