Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Noivern Nocturnes
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44
@Ammoth Will do! c:
@Ammoth Will do! c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
These guys will be ready to breed in a few days! They'll be going up for auction again, probably.

Assuming there are any girls, one will be going to @fallowtail as a payment for the thread pixels.
These guys will be ready to breed in a few days! They'll be going up for auction again, probably.

Assuming there are any girls, one will be going to @fallowtail as a payment for the thread pixels.
@noivurn
I won't be able to compete with everyone else right now, but I definitely want on that ping list!
@noivurn
I won't be able to compete with everyone else right now, but I definitely want on that ping list!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro I'll add you! c:
@Kaegro I'll add you! c:
@Noivurn, Hi! id like to be pinged also! I realise there'd be quite a wait. and thats perfectly alright!
Could i be pinged for a light, female, jade secondary? if its not too much trouble ^^"
@Noivurn, Hi! id like to be pinged also! I realise there'd be quite a wait. and thats perfectly alright!
Could i be pinged for a light, female, jade secondary? if its not too much trouble ^^"
@Brumak I only have one list going since there are a whole lot of people to keep track of, but I'd happily put you on the general list, and you'd obviously have no obligation to respond to any you aren't interested in!

Also, the next female with a jade secondary is going to go to my friend fallowtail as payment for the pixels on this thread, so it may be a few months until I'll have one available. ;w;
@Brumak I only have one list going since there are a whole lot of people to keep track of, but I'd happily put you on the general list, and you'd obviously have no obligation to respond to any you aren't interested in!

Also, the next female with a jade secondary is going to go to my friend fallowtail as payment for the pixels on this thread, so it may be a few months until I'll have one available. ;w;
@Noivurn, that's totally fine! ;w;. As I expected there would be a wait cx!. I look forward to my turn! ;3;
@Noivurn, that's totally fine! ;w;. As I expected there would be a wait cx!. I look forward to my turn! ;3;
@Noivurn
Could you put me on the pinglist please? :)
@Noivurn
Could you put me on the pinglist please? :)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Noivurn

Noivern is one of my favorite pokemon and I'd like to get pinged, please? I understand the waiting list and time can take a long while so I'd be happy to wait. I'm very patient. I know I'll have time to save up.

I kinda feel bad. You must be exhausted on posting. Take care!

Also happy valentines day (early)!
@Noivurn

Noivern is one of my favorite pokemon and I'd like to get pinged, please? I understand the waiting list and time can take a long while so I'd be happy to wait. I'm very patient. I know I'll have time to save up.

I kinda feel bad. You must be exhausted on posting. Take care!

Also happy valentines day (early)!
@DeepflowManah Added!

@Hanmidown It's no problem at all! You've been added.

Sorry for the wait, I was computer-less most of the weekend.
@DeepflowManah Added!

@Hanmidown It's no problem at all! You've been added.

Sorry for the wait, I was computer-less most of the weekend.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44