Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Royal Matchmaking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@twotone

You're welcome to take her for free or whatever you feel appropriate via CR. (I'm not scoring so I really don't care, just happy to help other Legacy folks out.)
@twotone

You're welcome to take her for free or whatever you feel appropriate via CR. (I'm not scoring so I really don't care, just happy to help other Legacy folks out.)
ypBEEZJ.png
@LithiumJay Thanks! Sending a CR now :)
@LithiumJay Thanks! Sending a CR now :)
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
New dragon on my front-page post, only double-gened, alas, but not a bad-looking skydancer, good for someone early in the process perhaps.
New dragon on my front-page post, only double-gened, alas, but not a bad-looking skydancer, good for someone early in the process perhaps.
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
Looking for a female Royal Legacy mate that isn't Shadow, Lightning, or Arcane. Preferably double-gened or triple-gened with genes with a high chance of passing on vs. basic like clown, speckle, or tiger.
Looking for a female Royal Legacy mate that isn't Shadow, Lightning, or Arcane. Preferably double-gened or triple-gened with genes with a high chance of passing on vs. basic like clown, speckle, or tiger.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
I've updated my post on the bottom of page 4 with four new dragons (my last heir, and three siblings to my new heir). Looking for a female that isn't Earth, Fire, or Arcane.
I've updated my post on the bottom of page 4 with four new dragons (my last heir, and three siblings to my new heir). Looking for a female that isn't Earth, Fire, or Arcane.
ypBEEZJ.png
@NetShy

How much would you like for your Skydancer female Kelcie? She'd work out pretty well for me.
@NetShy

How much would you like for your Skydancer female Kelcie? She'd work out pretty well for me.
ypBEEZJ.png
@Netshy
Is that skydancer girl still for sale?
@Netshy
Is that skydancer girl still for sale?
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@LithiumJay
@Traidy

Yes, the skydancer named Kelcie is still for sale - wind eyes, ready to breed. I was on minimal internet for a few days, so she fell off the AH, but only because of that. I'd like to make 25k, but I'm willing to bargain.
@LithiumJay
@Traidy

Yes, the skydancer named Kelcie is still for sale - wind eyes, ready to breed. I was on minimal internet for a few days, so she fell off the AH, but only because of that. I'd like to make 25k, but I'm willing to bargain.
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
Posted two new dragons on the front page!
Posted two new dragons on the front page!
@beckyh2112 Pinging myself here, because apparently I accidentally deleted my old self-ping.
@beckyh2112 Pinging myself here, because apparently I accidentally deleted my old self-ping.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9