Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SweetScoops Hatchery **HIATUS**
@ChocolateChip If the snapper male with the rose underbelly is still available, I'd like to purchase him. He'd be a great mate for one of my snapper girls.
@ChocolateChip If the snapper male with the rose underbelly is still available, I'd like to purchase him. He'd be a great mate for one of my snapper girls.
@pokeballssohard
Yep, he's still there! Do you want me to hold him, or nah?

EDIT: Oh durrrrr. I relisted him. Sorry 'bout that.
@pokeballssohard
Yep, he's still there! Do you want me to hold him, or nah?

EDIT: Oh durrrrr. I relisted him. Sorry 'bout that.
DD2iqkM.png
@ChocolateChip I can take him into the fold now. Would you mind setting up the crossroads? I'm on mobile, so setting up trades is difficult.

Edit: Got him! Thanks
@ChocolateChip I can take him into the fold now. Would you mind setting up the crossroads? I'm on mobile, so setting up trades is difficult.

Edit: Got him! Thanks
Merry Christmas! New babies hatched today!
Merry Christmas! New babies hatched today!
DD2iqkM.png
@ChocolateChip

Could I please be put on a pinglist for the mint chocolate? Looking for a snapper C:

Also, is there a pinglist for Coffee? o3o I didn't see one so I wasn't sure... Im not sure how hatcheries work so sorry if I sound newbie XD I also didn't see any prices,. unless im just blind owo Do you have estimated prices for the hatchlings of those pairings?
@ChocolateChip

Could I please be put on a pinglist for the mint chocolate? Looking for a snapper C:

Also, is there a pinglist for Coffee? o3o I didn't see one so I wasn't sure... Im not sure how hatcheries work so sorry if I sound newbie XD I also didn't see any prices,. unless im just blind owo Do you have estimated prices for the hatchlings of those pairings?
@ChocolateChip

Could you put me on the pinglist for Sugarplum (Magenta secondary) and Coffee (clown and seraph)?

And, if its a thing you do, maybe a general pinglist for when you get new pairs? They're all so lovely.
@ChocolateChip

Could you put me on the pinglist for Sugarplum (Magenta secondary) and Coffee (clown and seraph)?

And, if its a thing you do, maybe a general pinglist for when you get new pairs? They're all so lovely.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom @inugumi

Added! If no one is on a certain pinglist, I don't display it to save space.

My prices range usually from 15-30k, most in the 20k range. The mint choco pair usually goes for 18-20k each. If the market is pretty bad atm I'd go lower, but this pair seems to have a very steady influx of people who are interested in them.
@copiousPeplom @inugumi

Added! If no one is on a certain pinglist, I don't display it to save space.

My prices range usually from 15-30k, most in the 20k range. The mint choco pair usually goes for 18-20k each. If the market is pretty bad atm I'd go lower, but this pair seems to have a very steady influx of people who are interested in them.
DD2iqkM.png
@ChocolateChip

Thank you for pinging me. The Coffee pair doesn't have any I want just yet, so keep me on that list, but I'll definitely be buying the male Ridgeback as soon as I finish exalting.
@ChocolateChip

Thank you for pinging me. The Coffee pair doesn't have any I want just yet, so keep me on that list, but I'll definitely be buying the male Ridgeback as soon as I finish exalting.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
I wouldn't mind a ping for one of Macchiato's babies if you can make one that looks like him.
I wouldn't mind a ping for one of Macchiato's babies if you can make one that looks like him.
35be334.png
I'm going to be adding a new pair, will put a banner for them once the male approaches breeding age. I am also considering retiring Sugarplum due to lack of interest. I may give them one more run before they're done.
I'm going to be adding a new pair, will put a banner for them once the male approaches breeding age. I am also considering retiring Sugarplum due to lack of interest. I may give them one more run before they're done.
DD2iqkM.png