Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Emberling Breeding Project *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@Croatoan Got it!
@Croatoan Got it!
@Alastria
@Dannipet
@TheresanColis

Three babies incubating! Let's hope we get a boy for Alastria this time!
@Alastria
@Dannipet
@TheresanColis

Three babies incubating! Let's hope we get a boy for Alastria this time!
@Inamkur @Desolim

@Alastria
@Dannipet
@TheresanColis
@Culex

So, I nested a snapper and imperial and got three eggs. They all turned out snapper. So I have three little girls to hand out... (sorry, Inamkur... >_> getting our schedule all... clustery).

Alastria, I assume you would like to pass and see if you can get a boy? If that's the case then one of these little girls is Culex's.
@Inamkur @Desolim

@Alastria
@Dannipet
@TheresanColis
@Culex

So, I nested a snapper and imperial and got three eggs. They all turned out snapper. So I have three little girls to hand out... (sorry, Inamkur... >_> getting our schedule all... clustery).

Alastria, I assume you would like to pass and see if you can get a boy? If that's the case then one of these little girls is Culex's.
sZRxyrd.png
@Sammyken

Yeah, I'll pass and wait for a boy - but thank you! So much estrogen around here, lmao.
@Sammyken

Yeah, I'll pass and wait for a boy - but thank you! So much estrogen around here, lmao.
@Sammyken That's fine, but I would ask that you refrain from breeding outside of the concrete pairs and with non snapper breeds from now on since we really don't need it atm

I'll send the scroll myself once TheresanColis gets their baby
@Sammyken That's fine, but I would ask that you refrain from breeding outside of the concrete pairs and with non snapper breeds from now on since we really don't need it atm

I'll send the scroll myself once TheresanColis gets their baby
@Sammyken @Inamkur

I'm fine with a little girl. :3
@Sammyken @Inamkur

I'm fine with a little girl. :3
@Aveah
@Navella

You guys are next on the list.
@Aveah
@Navella

You guys are next on the list.
Hey everyone!
Sorry I left without a warning,I'm low on time with my hospital visits and exams and everything...anyway,if it's not a problem,I'd like to be back on a list for an Emberling o3o
Hey everyone!
Sorry I left without a warning,I'm low on time with my hospital visits and exams and everything...anyway,if it's not a problem,I'd like to be back on a list for an Emberling o3o
@Cockta You were not taken off, just put on hold! So the next batch (after the one I send out in a couple days, since I've already alerted the people who'll get theirs) we'll send you your Emberling! I hope everything is alright!
@Cockta You were not taken off, just put on hold! So the next batch (after the one I send out in a couple days, since I've already alerted the people who'll get theirs) we'll send you your Emberling! I hope everything is alright!
@Inamkur
Sounds great,can't wait!And sorry for the trouble :D
@Inamkur
Sounds great,can't wait!And sorry for the trouble :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52