Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Hawk & Harrier Hatchery ||
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 383 384
@Einu Sure! I'll add you in. :D
@Einu Sure! I'll add you in. :D
tnLQUQR.png
@KatieOurMatie
Hey, can you please remove me from your general pinglist and new pairings pinglist?

I would rather be like to be added to these specific pinglists:
Stained Glass and Moth :)
@KatieOurMatie
Hey, can you please remove me from your general pinglist and new pairings pinglist?

I would rather be like to be added to these specific pinglists:
Stained Glass and Moth :)
@Aalto Can do! c:
@Aalto Can do! c:
tnLQUQR.png
@KatieOurMatie

Sign me up for Elemental please, but only Coatls with glimmer, if that's okay
@KatieOurMatie

Sign me up for Elemental please, but only Coatls with glimmer, if that's okay
@Eskarine Sure thing! And it's very possible that I cried a single tear any time a bright glimmer coatl came up while I was crying up their potentials. I love their look.
@Eskarine Sure thing! And it's very possible that I cried a single tear any time a bright glimmer coatl came up while I was crying up their potentials. I love their look.
tnLQUQR.png
@KatieOurMatie
Phwee! May i be on the pinglist for Elemental?
@KatieOurMatie
Phwee! May i be on the pinglist for Elemental?
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock Sure! :D
@atrolock Sure! :D
tnLQUQR.png
@KatieOurMatie Those stained babies are stunning. I'd love to be on elemental's pinglist!
@KatieOurMatie Those stained babies are stunning. I'd love to be on elemental's pinglist!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Dhay Great! I'll add you in. :D
@Dhay Great! I'll add you in. :D
tnLQUQR.png
[quote name="KatieOurMatie" date=2016-02-01 12:41:52] @Phasma Can do! It's a really weird gene in my opinion. I mean, I don't think it looks bad. In many cases it can fix a lot of problems, but I would've liked if it had a little bit more of a gradient and variation, kind of like the wing tips of circuit. [/quote] I agree. I've scryed it on a few of my hard to gene dergs and some it looks great except for the fact that it seems to all be a single shade. The bellies look so bare, it would be awesome if there was a darker gradient there and at the wing tips. I find it really frustrating that while people are begging for more terts, and there are dozens of fabulous examples in the suggestions thread, the two we got are underwhelming and/or of limited use. (Thylacine would have been AWESOME with no/only slight shading between the stripes.
KatieOurMatie wrote on 2016-02-01:
@Phasma Can do! It's a really weird gene in my opinion. I mean, I don't think it looks bad. In many cases it can fix a lot of problems, but I would've liked if it had a little bit more of a gradient and variation, kind of like the wing tips of circuit.

I agree. I've scryed it on a few of my hard to gene dergs and some it looks great except for the fact that it seems to all be a single shade. The bellies look so bare, it would be awesome if there was a darker gradient there and at the wing tips.

I find it really frustrating that while people are begging for more terts, and there are dozens of fabulous examples in the suggestions thread, the two we got are underwhelming and/or of limited use. (Thylacine would have been AWESOME with no/only slight shading between the stripes.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 383 384