Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Level 25 Pumpkin Auction - ENDING SOON!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello everyone! Given that Halloween festivities, I wanted to open up my first level 25 auction. This handsome fellow is Jack: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6751987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67520/6751987_350.png[/img] [/url] Starting Bid: 75,000 HB: 250k - SmallPlant AB: TBD Ending: December 07, 2014 @ noon, FR time[/center] He's currently [b]level 25[/b]! Jack is an [b][url=http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/Jack1_zpsf01d1c8a.jpg]unstated[/url][/b] and [b][url=http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/Jack_zps11961ea3.jpg]battle stone free[/url][/b] boy. In this auction, the winner will not only receive Jack as a level 25 dragon, but can choose from the following stones for him: [center][b]Ability Stones[/b] - 3 max, 1 of each kind[/center] [item=haste][item=reflect][item=bolster][item=ward][item=rally][item=eliminate][item=Jungle Slash][item=Envenom] [center][b]Augment Stones[/b] - 3 max, can pick 3 of one kind[/center] [item=berserker][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment] [center][b]Accessory Stones[/b] - 2 max, can pick 2 of one kind[/center] [item=ambush][item=field manual] Jack will also include his own [item=Autumn Breeze] in honor of his fall colors! A bit more on Jack's colors? He's Fire/Leaf/Gold. While there are 23 dragons with this colors on this site, there are a total of 10 active. There are a total of 2 dragons, including Jack, with his color and gene combination. [b]Ending Date:[/b] TBD [b]Length of Bidding:[/b] As Jack is still being leveled, I am keeping the ending date open until he gets closer to being ready to go. As he gets closer to 25 and as I see how interested people are in him, I will determine when the date this will end and announce it at that point. [b]How to Bid:[/b] You can ping me with a bid, or you may send me a message. Should you wish to not be announced as the current highest bidder, please notify me of this. I will be keeping track of all bids in a private spreadsheet as to respect those that do not wish to be announced. Should you lose your spot of highest bidder, you will be notified. [b]Minimum Bid Increase:[/b] 1,000 treasure or equivalent [b]Acceptable Bids:[/b] Treasure and gems I think that is all I have to put in here for now but I will edit it as I seem fit. This auction is now open for business![b][/b]
Hello everyone! Given that Halloween festivities, I wanted to open up my first level 25 auction. This handsome fellow is Jack:

6751987_350.png

Starting Bid: 75,000
HB: 250k - SmallPlant
AB: TBD
Ending: December 07, 2014 @ noon, FR time

He's currently level 25! Jack is an unstated and battle stone free boy. In this auction, the winner will not only receive Jack as a level 25 dragon, but can choose from the following stones for him:

Ability Stones - 3 max, 1 of each kind
Haste Reflect Bolster Ward Rally Eliminate Jungle Slash Envenom

Augment Stones - 3 max, can pick 3 of one kind
Berserker Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Natural Might Fragment

Accessory Stones - 2 max, can pick 2 of one kind
Ambush Field Manual

Jack will also include his own Autumn Breeze in honor of his fall colors!

A bit more on Jack's colors? He's Fire/Leaf/Gold. While there are 23 dragons with this colors on this site, there are a total of 10 active. There are a total of 2 dragons, including Jack, with his color and gene combination.

Ending Date: TBD
Length of Bidding: As Jack is still being leveled, I am keeping the ending date open until he gets closer to being ready to go. As he gets closer to 25 and as I see how interested people are in him, I will determine when the date this will end and announce it at that point.
How to Bid: You can ping me with a bid, or you may send me a message. Should you wish to not be announced as the current highest bidder, please notify me of this. I will be keeping track of all bids in a private spreadsheet as to respect those that do not wish to be announced. Should you lose your spot of highest bidder, you will be notified.
Minimum Bid Increase: 1,000 treasure or equivalent
Acceptable Bids: Treasure and gems

I think that is all I have to put in here for now but I will edit it as I seem fit. This auction is now open for business!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
[center][b]Updates[/b][/center] October 26, 2014 [list][*] Made stone selections more clear to note where multiple of a single stone may be chosen [*] Jack is now level 11! [*] Jack is now level 12! [/list] October 28, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 13! [*] Jack is now level 14 and includes apparel item Autumn Breeze! [*] Jack is now level 15! [/list] November 06, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 16![/list] November 08, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 17![/list] November 10, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 18![/list] November 17, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 19![/list] November 22, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 20![/list] November 26, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 21![/list] November 28, 2014 [list] [*] Jack is now level 22![/list] December 04, 2014 [list] [*] Jack has been sent to NamedDame to expedite the last few levels![/list] December 05, 2014 [list] [*] Jack has returned and is level 25! NamedDame totally comes recommended for leveling services![/list]
Updates
October 26, 2014
  • Made stone selections more clear to note where multiple of a single stone may be chosen
  • Jack is now level 11!
  • Jack is now level 12!

October 28, 2014
  • Jack is now level 13!
  • Jack is now level 14 and includes apparel item Autumn Breeze!
  • Jack is now level 15!

November 06, 2014
  • Jack is now level 16!

November 08, 2014
  • Jack is now level 17!

November 10, 2014
  • Jack is now level 18!

November 17, 2014
  • Jack is now level 19!

November 22, 2014
  • Jack is now level 20!

November 26, 2014
  • Jack is now level 21!

November 28, 2014
  • Jack is now level 22!

December 04, 2014
  • Jack has been sent to NamedDame to expedite the last few levels!

December 05, 2014
  • Jack has returned and is level 25! NamedDame totally comes recommended for leveling services!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@isosDuke he's so pretty gosh ;w; can I put in a bid at 76,000?
@isosDuke he's so pretty gosh ;w; can I put in a bid at 76,000?
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
@noicle
Thank you and of course you may!
@noicle
Thank you and of course you may!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@isosDuke

Maybe if you put this In Raffles it would get more noticed/ If it's an Auction, list it as an auction so people don't get confused.

Best of luck~!
@isosDuke

Maybe if you put this In Raffles it would get more noticed/ If it's an Auction, list it as an auction so people don't get confused.

Best of luck~!
5.png
@SAKarinka
Thank you for catching that for me! I have switched it around!
@SAKarinka
Thank you for catching that for me! I have switched it around!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@isosDuke

No problem at all ^^~

Sorry if I came off rude, I was just confused lol
@isosDuke

No problem at all ^^~

Sorry if I came off rude, I was just confused lol
5.png
@SAKarinka
Oh, you weren't rude at all! I had thought I had done that at one point and guess I forgot to double check so I really appreciate you bringing it to my attention!
@SAKarinka
Oh, you weren't rude at all! I had thought I had done that at one point and guess I forgot to double check so I really appreciate you bringing it to my attention!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
I'll go 100k?
I'll go 100k?
1 2 3 4 5 6