Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STONEPRISM: Mirrors & Nocs +Bonus Coatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@SakuraDryad Sure thing. :)
Would you like pings on my random babs, too?
@SakuraDryad Sure thing. :)
Would you like pings on my random babs, too?
CQy7TyL.png
@dragondrop: that would be great!
@dragondrop: that would be great!
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
*w*

May I buy Male #1 off you? I really should conserve lair space, but that is a precious jewel~

Oh, forgot the ping: @Dragondrop
*w*

May I buy Male #1 off you? I really should conserve lair space, but that is a precious jewel~

Oh, forgot the ping: @Dragondrop
@Tentacles Of course! Sending the CR in a sec -- and man, I know the lairspace feels. I vowed to not expand past three pages and it huuuuuurts.
@Tentacles Of course! Sending the CR in a sec -- and man, I know the lairspace feels. I vowed to not expand past three pages and it huuuuuurts.
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop I'll take the other male! I've been looking for a nice Bar/Daub guy to go with my LOVELY girl, and they have a nice wide, but not bad range together c:
@Dragondrop I'll take the other male! I've been looking for a nice Bar/Daub guy to go with my LOVELY girl, and they have a nice wide, but not bad range together c:
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@LucidityZorua CR sent. :)
Did you want to pass on the Orca babies this time around? You are on their pinglist, so if you just want another combo than what came out this time, let me know so I can keep you on the list.
@LucidityZorua CR sent. :)
Did you want to pass on the Orca babies this time around? You are on their pinglist, so if you just want another combo than what came out this time, let me know so I can keep you on the list.
CQy7TyL.png
@Azylumin
@CamXan

Same for you guys, if you want a specific combo from the Orca pair and didn't get it this time, let me know! I'll pop them onto the AH, if that's the case.
@Azylumin
@CamXan

Same for you guys, if you want a specific combo from the Orca pair and didn't get it this time, let me know! I'll pop them onto the AH, if that's the case.
CQy7TyL.png
Yeah I'm gonna pass on the Orcas for now. They are some pretty Babs, though @dragondrop
Yeah I'm gonna pass on the Orcas for now. They are some pretty Babs, though @dragondrop
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@Dragondrop: can you hold the female for me until I train/exalt one of my dragons to have space for her? (I can send you the 20k up front if you like)
@Dragondrop: can you hold the female for me until I train/exalt one of my dragons to have space for her? (I can send you the 20k up front if you like)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad No prob, I can send the CR now and you can accept whenever it's convenient. :)
@SakuraDryad No prob, I can send the CR now and you can accept whenever it's convenient. :)
CQy7TyL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37