Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
gone
gone
@acorncap @AlexiaSilver @Allegretto @Arintol @Astraya @AstroCorps @Attolia @Axikor @Barakitty @BlackAbyss @Blissfire @CadetArlert @caerbannog @Catfeather @CentipedeLimbo @Cheezit @Chrestomanci @daintyboots @Dotckler @DreadPirateKing @Edaigoa @Fay @Felixitous @freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @Harkness @Ink @JD1620 @junipa @Kas @Keno @Korozo @Lexreon @luminousshadow @lunusdragoness @Mandee @Mithrandir @MrBrightside @Niharike @NinjaDancer @RabitX3 @Rogue @StarTatami @Stormflight @TereziiPyrope @Terza @TheArcaneKitsune @iwatobi @reliquiaen @Tossico @Waddles @Shadowfire9

@Amulet @Aralynia @Ari @Axikor @benalene @BotanyBlack @Clockworkvixen @cooneyms @demonpunk @Eren @Esinololly @Faylon @Hausdaddy @Heatherly @junipa @Kaitii @Kas @Lae @lome @luminousshadow @Lusitania @Merkur @Mithrandir @Niharike @NinjaDancer @Rogue @Rowan @Sandra @Vyrthur, @Subunit @Roro @Runi @Vhariyas

Sorry for late notice, I just found the ping list today!
@acorncap @AlexiaSilver @Allegretto @Arintol @Astraya @AstroCorps @Attolia @Axikor @Barakitty @BlackAbyss @Blissfire @CadetArlert @caerbannog @Catfeather @CentipedeLimbo @Cheezit @Chrestomanci @daintyboots @Dotckler @DreadPirateKing @Edaigoa @Fay @Felixitous @freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @Harkness @Ink @JD1620 @junipa @Kas @Keno @Korozo @Lexreon @luminousshadow @lunusdragoness @Mandee @Mithrandir @MrBrightside @Niharike @NinjaDancer @RabitX3 @Rogue @StarTatami @Stormflight @TereziiPyrope @Terza @TheArcaneKitsune @iwatobi @reliquiaen @Tossico @Waddles @Shadowfire9

@Amulet @Aralynia @Ari @Axikor @benalene @BotanyBlack @Clockworkvixen @cooneyms @demonpunk @Eren @Esinololly @Faylon @Hausdaddy @Heatherly @junipa @Kaitii @Kas @Lae @lome @luminousshadow @Lusitania @Merkur @Mithrandir @Niharike @NinjaDancer @Rogue @Rowan @Sandra @Vyrthur, @Subunit @Roro @Runi @Vhariyas

Sorry for late notice, I just found the ping list today!
@Professor
I'll put 60k on Bacon
and 60k on Satin
@Professor
I'll put 60k on Bacon
and 60k on Satin
@Professor
Quick question too, will you take gems as well and if so at what rate? :)
@Professor
Quick question too, will you take gems as well and if so at what rate? :)
@Astraya I hadn't actually considered that specifically, but I'm willing to take gems, yes.
Edited main post to reflect this.
@Astraya I hadn't actually considered that specifically, but I'm willing to take gems, yes.
Edited main post to reflect this.
@Professor
70K on Bacon!
@Professor
70K on Bacon!
@Ninjadancer Got it!

Uh, should i ping people when they've been outbid? I've never done auctions before, so I'm not sure about etiquette...

@Astraya?
@Ninjadancer Got it!

Uh, should i ping people when they've been outbid? I've never done auctions before, so I'm not sure about etiquette...

@Astraya?
@Professor

Yeah I would put in your main post for bidders to ping you and ping the person they outbid because then not so much work on you, but if you want you can ping outbid peeps yourself but yeah, either way, they should be pinged hahaha XD
@Professor

Yeah I would put in your main post for bidders to ping you and ping the person they outbid because then not so much work on you, but if you want you can ping outbid peeps yourself but yeah, either way, they should be pinged hahaha XD
Alright, edited. You guys are very helpful.
Alright, edited. You guys are very helpful.
@Professor @NinjaDancer 100K on Bacon please!
@Professor @NinjaDancer 100K on Bacon please!
rossignol.gif
1 2