Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | sea witch hatchery • pastels & gems!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Wadanohara I'd love to be on the pinglist for Sunsinger + Aurelie! About how much would their hatchlings be so I know how much treasure to keep on me
@Wadanohara I'd love to be on the pinglist for Sunsinger + Aurelie! About how much would their hatchlings be so I know how much treasure to keep on me
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino added you! and their hatchlings might be anywhere from 20kt - 70kt, depending on breed and coloring, but i also lower prices fairly often and am easily haggled with c: ultimately i really just want cute dragons to go to people who will love them.
@Catpuccino added you! and their hatchlings might be anywhere from 20kt - 70kt, depending on breed and coloring, but i also lower prices fairly often and am easily haggled with c: ultimately i really just want cute dragons to go to people who will love them.
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Wadanohara sounds good!! Thanks for adding me!
@Wadanohara sounds good!! Thanks for adding me!
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino no problem! thank you for your interest!! ♡♡♡
@Catpuccino no problem! thank you for your interest!! ♡♡♡
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Dweeb

i don't have any new hatchlings from listed pairings but i do have two cute coatl babies!
@Dweeb

i don't have any new hatchlings from listed pairings but i do have two cute coatl babies!
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Dweeb two spirals up for grabs!
@Dweeb two spirals up for grabs!
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Dweeb adlaw and lunete have just hatched a beautiful nest!

as always, i am open to haggling!
@Dweeb adlaw and lunete have just hatched a beautiful nest!

as always, i am open to haggling!
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Dweeb laurentia and momotarou are the proud parents of two boys!
@Dweeb laurentia and momotarou are the proud parents of two boys!
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
@Wadanohara
Add me to the general pinglist, please! All your pairs are pretty~
And I love wadda oh my god I was surprised to see a hatchery kinda based after it. o:

Sending a CR for #7745912!
@Wadanohara
Add me to the general pinglist, please! All your pairs are pretty~
And I love wadda oh my god I was surprised to see a hatchery kinda based after it. o:

Sending a CR for #7745912!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen thank you!! for the compliment and giving a hatchling a good home c: and i added you to the list!
@Braixen thank you!! for the compliment and giving a hatchling a good home c: and i added you to the list!
vmSForE.png
Oi0aSh2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60