Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☽ ★ TWISTED MAGICAL GLADE ★ ☾
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@novakid Can I take Punkrock 3?
@novakid Can I take Punkrock 3?
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare Absolutely! I'll send him to you now. Would you like to be put on the pinglist for any of our other pairs :3?
@Hidd3nstare Absolutely! I'll send him to you now. Would you like to be put on the pinglist for any of our other pairs :3?
@novakid Yes actually. I'd love to be on the pinglist for Sun and Stars, and MAgic Synergy for you, and then,
@RainbowUnicorn Can I be put on the pinglist for Magical Ore, and ask a question about Blood Magic, Whats the tert colour?

Edit: Sorry for taking a little to accept nova, I had to travel to uni
@novakid Yes actually. I'd love to be on the pinglist for Sun and Stars, and MAgic Synergy for you, and then,
@RainbowUnicorn Can I be put on the pinglist for Magical Ore, and ask a question about Blood Magic, Whats the tert colour?

Edit: Sorry for taking a little to accept nova, I had to travel to uni
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare I'll put you on the Magical Ore pinglist, no problem! For Blood Magic, their tert color is Ivory!
@Hidd3nstare I'll put you on the Magical Ore pinglist, no problem! For Blood Magic, their tert color is Ivory!
@Hidd3nstare I've added you to my pinglists! Do you want to stay on Punk Rock 101's as well or should I take you off it?
@Hidd3nstare I've added you to my pinglists! Do you want to stay on Punk Rock 101's as well or should I take you off it?
@rainbowUnicorn Awesome! Can I be added to their pinglist as well?

@novakid Could you please remove me from Punk Rock 101s list? Thank you ^^
@rainbowUnicorn Awesome! Can I be added to their pinglist as well?

@novakid Could you please remove me from Punk Rock 101s list? Thank you ^^
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare Absolutely! I have you on both pinglists now, thanks. :)
@Hidd3nstare Absolutely! I have you on both pinglists now, thanks. :)
YAY ^^
YAY ^^
unknown.png
@RainbowUnicorn

Oooo! I'll take the female imp, please and thank you! :D
@RainbowUnicorn

Oooo! I'll take the female imp, please and thank you! :D
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
cheers*
cheers*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19