Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ ♥ Enchant. ] ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50
@Caerta

No problem! Should I remove you from their pinglist now?
@Caerta

No problem! Should I remove you from their pinglist now?
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho I'd like to be put on the Tiger Stripes pinglist specifically for an Orange/Fire/Maize baby, please. :3
@EnchantedEcho I'd like to be put on the Tiger Stripes pinglist specifically for an Orange/Fire/Maize baby, please. :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

That pair should be done soon, I'm just waiting to see if we win dominance next week and then I'll buy the last gene I need and they should be good to go! c: I've added you to their pinglist~
@tigercule

That pair should be done soon, I'm just waiting to see if we win dominance next week and then I'll buy the last gene I need and they should be good to go! c: I've added you to their pinglist~
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho
Can you ping me when you are getting crystal gened hatchlings? About how much treasure would they be?
@EnchantedEcho
Can you ping me when you are getting crystal gened hatchlings? About how much treasure would they be?
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
@Sandshoes

My only Crystal pair right now are Jade and Tourmaline, a Wildclaw pair. Since Crystal is a new gene and currently quite expensive, the prices of the hatchlings will heavily depend on what the current rate is like. At the moment they'd be roughly 250k.
@Sandshoes

My only Crystal pair right now are Jade and Tourmaline, a Wildclaw pair. Since Crystal is a new gene and currently quite expensive, the prices of the hatchlings will heavily depend on what the current rate is like. At the moment they'd be roughly 250k.
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho
Okay, that's fine, add me to their pinglist. I better start saving up! :)
@EnchantedEcho
Okay, that's fine, add me to their pinglist. I better start saving up! :)
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
@Sandshoes

Added you. :D Thanks for the interest!
@Sandshoes

Added you. :D Thanks for the interest!
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho
Hello!
Could you put me on 'Crystalline Claws' for a White/White/White hatchling?
I fell in love with this color combination when I previewed their hatchlings^^
@EnchantedEcho
Hello!
Could you put me on 'Crystalline Claws' for a White/White/White hatchling?
I fell in love with this color combination when I previewed their hatchlings^^
iceh5.png
@Leafia

I can but please bare in mind that a triple with Crystal, at the current rate, would be very expensive - I'd probably ask about 400k for one. Unless I'm super lucky though, by the time they breed a triple the rate should have fallen. xD
@Leafia

I can but please bare in mind that a triple with Crystal, at the current rate, would be very expensive - I'd probably ask about 400k for one. Unless I'm super lucky though, by the time they breed a triple the rate should have fallen. xD
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho
Thx and I know but I really want one, so I can wait^^
@EnchantedEcho
Thx and I know but I really want one, so I can wait^^
iceh5.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50