Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | tumblr. hatchery
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
bump
bump
for sale has been made prettier/cleaner and new dragons added! (i hatched 9 freaking eggs today.)
for sale has been made prettier/cleaner and new dragons added! (i hatched 9 freaking eggs today.)
@SakuraDryad
I feel like I should've told you this sooner! I closed my Butter Babies hatchery and moved here, starting a joint hatchery with my friend. I hope you don't mind! (and idek if you're still looking for a dragon?)
@SakuraDryad
I feel like I should've told you this sooner! I closed my Butter Babies hatchery and moved here, starting a joint hatchery with my friend. I hope you don't mind! (and idek if you're still looking for a dragon?)
@dexterityy oh wow :o the for sale looks so nice!
@dexterityy oh wow :o the for sale looks so nice!
hEyyy
hEyyy
fKJwbdW.png
@dexterityy @katbutts eyyy do you think I could get a ping for Rosebuds? idk which one of you deals with ping lists
@dexterityy @katbutts eyyy do you think I could get a ping for Rosebuds? idk which one of you deals with ping lists
@dexterityy:
I don't mind! Can I also be on ping lists for cotton candy and under noodles? Someday I will have lair space again!
@dexterityy:
I don't mind! Can I also be on ping lists for cotton candy and under noodles? Someday I will have lair space again!
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@Mynty
HOW DID YOU FIND ME

@SakuraDryad @deaddavetheenemy (love the name btw)

I deal with pings, and @dexterityy adds them to the list. I'm much better at managing.
@Mynty
HOW DID YOU FIND ME

@SakuraDryad @deaddavetheenemy (love the name btw)

I deal with pings, and @dexterityy adds them to the list. I'm much better at managing.
@SakuraDryad @deaddavetheenemy

you guys have been added!! ^v^
@SakuraDryad @deaddavetheenemy

you guys have been added!! ^v^
1 2 3 4